• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The mighty sword and the golden record

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
It seems with the last update regarding chest spawns, the "magics magic sword" and the golden record disappeared, am I right? Will they return or is this permanent?

Soart

Spectator
Reaction score
I’m not 100% what’s going on, but if they use version 1.3 the Magics magic sword” shall still be there but the golden record moved far, far away. (like the other side of the map) But It can also be so that the devs and admins/etc have removed it because of some reason. I have not checked my self so not 100% what’s gone. Is the room still there? Where the “Magics magic sword” is? Or is that also gone? Because then the people here (aka admins/op/list gose on) must have removed it.
//Soart

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
The room is still there. I was rushing the room to get there first and didnt find a sword. But I had the feeling it could be due to sometimes chest not resetting properly. Havent seen the golden record yet.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
What room is this in? PM if you don't want to post it for public knowledge.

Also is this just an enchanted sword? If so what kind?

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't worry about missing items as we are tweaking the spawn rates to make the game more challenging and fun ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci