• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Minecraft Hunger Games!

Have you applied?

• Yes!

Votes: 102 77.9%
  • No!

Votes: 29 22.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, guys,

I'm going to write a 48 version of The Hunger Games! There will be 24 staff and 24 normal players involved and I will pick from who applies!
You apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13QOYntOvx3Bm_opkFY-8TWlx-qzFV6KxWOxp78JWWrM/viewform
I'ma leave this open for 2 weeks and see what comes through! Just fill out the forum and I'll pick the people I think that should have a spot in The Survival Games (that's what I'm calling it)!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Any troll applications will be DELETED.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: This is NOT Minecraft! You cannot have minecraft weapons like enchanted stuff.

SOME HELP WITH IT:
I'll help you out with your application if that's what you're having trouble with.

Name : What you want your character's name to be in the book.

Special Weapon : Your character's special weapon that you want him to use.

Special Traits : Special skills your character has.

Personality : How you want your character to act.

Catch Phrase : What you want your character to say to sound "cool."

Ex. "This means war!"
"Do you even lift?"
"Get ready to lose!"

Any tattoos/scars : What tattoos/scars you want your character to have. You do not need any tattoos if you don't want any.

Thoughts of the games : What your character thinks about the Hunger Games. (not the book, but the concept)

Appearance : Tell Gibbo what you want your character to look like. Blue eyes, brown hair? It's up to you.
Enjoy!
~Gibbo

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Yay writing! What form would this be taking, may I ask? Short story, novel, or something completely different than creative writing (e.g. Exposition)? I'm a somewhat passionate writer, so this piques my interest :)

Will apply straight away!

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yay writing! What form would this be taking, may I ask? Short story, novel, or something completely different than creative writing (e.g. Exposition)? I'm a somewhat passionate writer, so this piques my interest :)

Will apply straight away!
Probably a short novel with chapters and such. I'm going to upload them to the website and such so that people can read it!

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Is this because you dun get into Hell Games? xD
Just applied, I hope to play with ya <3

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
EDIT: Oh, I thought it was an actual SG game D:

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
So what exactly are we applying for? The honour of being a character in this novel? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci