• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Mobile Website!

Should the Mobile Site be Removed and Later Revamped?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I no haz phones.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
As many of you now there has been a Mobile site for quite some time, the only problem is that it's very messy and unorganized. There are only 4 tabs at the top, checking your profile is difficult, watching media and also difficult, and the leaderboards are outdated on there. I would recommend that they remove it for now, as people with Smart Phones will still be able to surf it, and later create a better and nice looking one. Let me know what you guys think!

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Please chad, i electricity powered inefficient oscillating wind turbine

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Theoretically it sounds good, but considering we use a pre-made mobile theme it's not as simple as it seems. As well as that, the reason mobile sites are made is for people (not just with smart phones) to browse things much easier on a small screen, as well as it being a lot less data-intensive so it doesn't eat our money when not using wifi. So I would preffer it sooner rather than later. xP

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
It seems fine for my nexus

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Do alot of people use the mobile site? I'm not addicted enough to the forums to surf them on my phone xD

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well. The mobile site seems to be the exact same as the Computer site for me now.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Downloading google chrome from the app store will let you use the full mobile site-
In the top right corner, there are 3 horizontal lines. Push them, then push 'Request desktop site'
Information from @porkstorm xD

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I actually like the mobile site, except for the recent kinks from the update that need to be worked out. Using the normal site doesn't work well because the layout and words are too big, so you have to zoom really close making it hard to read. It could use a few additions but I wouldn't like a total layout change.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci