• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Most well know MCSG players not in order

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I think no matter who makes it, there will always be a hint of "bias" or "opinion" in the list. This thread is probably more accurately labeled as "Most well-known MCSG YouTubers" because these are all what I assume to be YouTubers.

If you made a list titled "Most well-known MCSG community members" the outcome would be much different :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I think no matter who makes it, there will always be a hint of "bias" or "opinion" in the list. This thread is probably more accurately labeled as "Most well-known MCSG YouTubers" because these are all what I assume to be YouTubers.

If you made a list titled "Most well-known MCSG community members" the outcome would be much different :)
Make that list, nao.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Make that list, nao.
That would be a really tough job :p Additinally, I'm not a big fan of threads like those, because they don't offer discussion points, and when discussions open, they're generally rough, or negative, regarding the people on the list :p

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chad/sub/devin/all the other higher staff? Because I don't really know stacy, minegal, brandin and jacob (Lemme guess, youtubers?)

Edit: What about Zietra :p Since she's mostly just chilling on the hub and derping around, I believe many people would know her (That pink name may or may not help quite a bit too ;))

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Edit: What about Zietra :p Since she's mostly just chilling on the hub and derping around, I believe many people would know her (That pink name may or may not help quite a bit too ;))
Derping around with my pink name and 9001 points ftw! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci