• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New FIFA World Champions

Are you happy or sad?

• Total voters

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My (German) family was so nervous that when the Gotze goal went in we didn't celebrate for about 10 seconds because we thought it was offside. We're all too excited for it to have sunk in yet now :D

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really, I feel as tho Argentina wasn't given a deserved penalty when Higuaín crashed into Neuer.

That's just my excuse to why Argentina didn't win, and I'm pretty bummed about it : /

Sigh, until 2018, Germany will reign as the best in the world. :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Just like I said on the other world cup thread.
I would have rather lost in penalties and not in a crappy last minute goal :(

Today half of the world will be celebrating, not the fact that Germany won but that we lost haha Seen statistics, over half of the world was rooting for Germany.

GG.

At least is wasnt 7-1 or a 3-0 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
And by the way, you guys have no idea how sad it is to lose after 24 years of not even getting to the semifinals :(

Well, It was still a good match.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Also, Germany played bery well, but their number 7.... god such a p***y, threw himself to the floor one thousand times.... The acting career would fit him better.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wanted Argentina to win, but I knew Germany would win just because they're the better team. Argentina really only had Messi...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci