• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New Mission Impossible is joining a server.

Michael Vasile

Spectator
Reaction score
I am happy about the new MCSGv2, but i've noticed, it's basically IMPOSSIBLE to join unless you are a donator. I keep getting "too many people are logging in" and then I have to wait 30 seconds to join (i'm not a donator, I wont be able to get in) This "wait for # seconds" makes it impossible for regular players to get in. It's quite annoying.
PLEASE DEVELOPERS AND STAFF! GIVE THE REGULAR PLAYERS MERCY!

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am happy about the new MCSGv2, but i've noticed, it's basically IMPOSSIBLE to join unless you are a donator. I keep getting "too many people are logging in" and then I have to wait 30 seconds to join (i'm not a donator, I wont be able to get in) This "wait for # seconds" makes it impossible for regular players to get in. It's quite annoying.
PLEASE DEVELOPERS AND STAFF! GIVE THE REGULAR PLAYERS MERCY!
I agree. Especially the "Oh you can't join yet because of too many people eh? Too bad, you have to wait 25 seconds to try again when the server is full." Couldn't they just use the old way they did it? I got it in all my matches in the old system.

LPGeneratorX

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree a 100% I was playing today, almost got into a server them this happens "Too many people are joining" *Smashes his keyboard* RAGEQUIT

Michael Vasile

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah... Now I also hate how the bounty is reset. All my bounty i've worked for down the drain. I look like I joined a day ago. MCSG not making good decision with this new plugin,
They should bring back our old bounties. This is ubserd.

Michael Vasile

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree. Especially the "Oh you can't join yet because of too many people eh? Too bad, you have to wait 25 seconds to try again when the server is full." Couldn't they just use the old way they did it? I got it in all my matches in the old system.
I agree a 100% I was playing today, almost got into a server them this happens "Too many people are joining" *Smashes his keyboard* RAGEQUIT
\
I agree with you guys 100%. It's like they are making a donators only server.

LPGeneratorX

Tribute
Reaction score
\
I agree with you guys 100%. It's like they are making a donators only server.
I mean I know without donors we would all never be able to play but this is like they are forcing us to become donors to even play a match. 2 matches that's all I got today. Usually I used to get 10-20 matches PER day. Ugh.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only way I can join is to log on when there are around 15 people already... and then I get kicked to make room for a donor. So frustrating RAAAAAAAA.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah... Now I also hate how the bounty is reset. All my bounty i've worked for down the drain. I look like I joined a day ago. MCSG not making good decision with this new plugin,
They should bring back our old bounties. This is ubserd.
Except for the fact that everyone looks like a noob...

Honestly guys, I see nothing wrong with it so far. I found it very easy to get into a server as long as you know how! You just have to wait for a few people to join and it will cool down, and make sure you're joining one of the later servers (7-8 or 26-30) and you probably won't get kicked. I've played 3 games and I've managed to win 2 of them because I'm not experiencing very much lag.

In fact, I haven't even played SG4 or Breeze a single time and I'm already starting to miss them! :p Also, the only reason donors are flooding the servers is because MCSGv2 is new and they want to try it out. Soon it will all cool down and get back to normal!

I do agree that the joining servers is a bit messed up and that should be fixed, but there are ways to get around that for now so it's not that big of a deal right now. And the 25 second wait is a bit silly, but if they want a wait I would recommend 5-10 seconds at best.

K259864

Career
Reaction score
This "too many people logging in" feature is from NCP which will be gone soon so that problem should be gone shortly.
Happy to help anytime!

CoolGuy4821

Spectator
Reaction score
To tell the truth after failing in joining 17 different servers because of that I punched my screen. . . Had to go to Walmart.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci