• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New PvP Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
:eek:

_Simeon clan battles won't change at all from this update only PVP styles. However there will be one player who will be able to use this update to his/her advantage but not sure who it will be yet. I know anyone godly with the sword in 1.7.2 will be unstoppable.
Sounds good! :D

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
-___--

I hope they change it back ;_;
Yes :( if they don't I might as well go back to mouse scrolling rather than useing hot keys.

To add to this, say for example I eat, will I have to wait 2 seconds before I can use my sword?

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
Nothing is currently noticeable on AU.. But I'm not understanding what effects what and how..
Please tell me you are messing with me?
Basically it is what was already stated. All combat (sword pvp) will have a slight delay when hitting someone. All quick switches such as Rod to Sword or Bow to Sword or FnS to Sword are rendered useless. Doing previous tactics will not earn you the first hit anymore. The best strategy is to only use secondaries defensively. You need to wait approx. 1/2 to 1 second before a rod hit to a sword hit. So only use FnS, Rod, or Bow as a long distant attack or as you are running away. My tactic is too either run toward my opponent place a FnS, Cast my rod, or hit them once with my bow, then immediately turn around run 2 blocks then immediately turn right back around and engage in combat (this is to make up for the delay).

_Simeon

Career
Reaction score
Yes :( if they don't I might as well go back to mouse scrolling rather than useing hot keys.
Nothing different would happen though, I'm personally not going to play until this has been changed back, I left another server because of this, I don't want to leave MCSG too. :'c

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope Mojang/MCSG changes this because it's going to be ludicrously difficult to tackle teams.

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
Basically it is what was already stated. All combat (sword pvp) will have a slight delay when hitting someone. All quick switches such as Rod to Sword or Bow to Sword or FnS to Sword are rendered useless. Doing previous tactics will not earn you the first hit anymore. The best strategy is to only use secondaries defensively. You need to wait approx. 1/2 to 1 second before a rod hit to a sword hit. So only use FnS, Rod, or Bow as a long distant attack or as you are running away. My tactic is too either run toward my opponent place a FnS, Cast my rod, or hit them once with my bow, then immediately turn around run 2 blocks then immediately turn right back around and engage in combat (this is to make up for the delay).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci