• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New Voting System

Do you actually like the new voting system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BushieHalf

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I see that some people like it, but I still feel like if majority of the players in that lobby vote for the map that they want to play, it's unfair that it doesn't get played because 2 people voted for something else to the other 22 votes.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I enjoy it. I love playing maps that almost never would have been played
Before.
Well I see that some people like it, but I still feel like if majority of the players in that lobby vote for the map that they want to play, it's unfair that it doesn't get played because 2 people voted for something else to the other 22 votes.
the percentage of that map with 2 voted being played is a very small chance. Most of the time when one map out stands the other ones in votes, that one will be played. However, when it is a even vote like 13-15 then it's more 50-50 as not everyone wants one map, infact lots want a different one.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I find it very aggravating myself. I know that this was implemented with the hope that other maps would be selected other than the usual SG4, or Valleyside university. But, maps like those are the only maps which are fun to play, for me at least. Giving maps a chance which lack in gameplay (in my opinion) just causes me to hop lobbies until I find my desired map.

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Its great when <insert epic map here> has a 2% chance of winning and it wins. Its not good when <insert bad map here> has a 2% chance of winning and then it wins.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And then there was the glitch where it seemed for the map with the lowest percentage to always win :/. That was fun

Reaction score
I like this new system. I really like many of the underplayed maps, and now I get a chance to actually play them. Just leave if you dislike the map - I promise it won't happen every time.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I like it, except for the time when 22 people voted for Valleyside and then SG1 got picked. At least I still won.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci