• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The next chapter for MCGamer arrives on November 12, 2014!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fox, Danny // Applez87 TheRealAussie Being a Minecraft community, any large network will have similar content being displayed (IPs, gametypes, characters, etc) which could create an illusion that it looks the same. From down to the core and coloration, this is a 100% original template from the designer who built this from the ground up.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
WHY WOULD YOU RELEASE IT AFTER OUR 4 DAY WEEKEND WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
This is the first huge chapter for this community that I won't be on staff for. I've been through practically everything, good and bad, that this community has endured. Although I won't be here, there are good people that truly want to see MCGamer continue it's ever-evolving pattern, for the better.

I'm proud to have served this community and now, I look onto the new, unfamiliar faces that join the staff ranks every week.
Please, keep the community on the right track. This is certainly a huge, awesome chapter in the ongoing story of MCGamer and its community. Seeing as I am actively playing minecraft again, I can't wait to participate on the forums and in-game more and more.

And of course, who can forget ChadTheDJ streams...They're awesome. :)

Last edited:

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
This is the first huge chapter for this community that I won't be on staff for. I've been through practically everything, good and bad, that this community has endured. Although I won't be here, there are good people that truly want to see MCGamer continue it's ever-evolving pattern, for the better.

I'm proud to have served this community and now, I look onto the new, unfamiliar faces that join the staff ranks every week.
Please, keep the community on the right track. This is certainly a huge, awesome chapter in the ongoing story of MCGamer and it's community. Seeing as I am actively playing minecraft again, I can't wait to participate on the forums and in-game more and more.

And of course, who can forget ChadTheDJ streams...They're awesome. :)
Well said. EDIT: That was my 69th message :p

Tk777

Iron
Reaction score
Go into Preview.mcgamer.net and go into Survival games and goto server sg 17

HTrain

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks amazing. The only thing I don't care for though is the separate mini hubs. Makes me feel isolated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci