• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The No-Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
I hear ya, I got hammered by 2 players using an old hack that was patched but obviously been modified a couple of days ago 'fast shooter' I was chased the whole game with literally hundreds of arrows spamming me lol xac didn't see dat coming. I couldn't stop laughing it was so insane.

N

Nikola

I hear ya, I got hammered by 2 players using an old hack that was patched but obviously been modified a couple of days ago 'fast shooter' I was chased the whole game with literally hundreds of arrows spamming me lol xac didn't see dat coming. I couldn't stop laughing it was so insane.
DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH THE SPINNING PEOPLE. yeah i call them spinnys. why? Cuz they spin in circles while running.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH THE SPINNING PEOPLE. yeah i call them spinnys. why? Cuz they spin in circles while running.
Yeah lol I can't even get mad when I see them, it just looks so absurd it's hilarious, then to see them deny it all in chat is even funnier ;)

r

Experienced
Reaction score
The anticheat does need an upgrade in due time.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait that hack is back? Omg good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci