• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Nuzlocke comics (Pokemon)

Reaction score
So I'm sure many other Pokémon fans have heard about "Nuzlocke runs". For those who haven't the general rules are as follows:
1. Any Pokémon who faints is considered dead and must be released.
2. You can only capture the first Pokémon you see on each route or area. If it faints or escapes then too bad, you have no second chance.
3. It is customary to nickname all Pokémon to develop a closer bond.
4. [Any optional rules]
These runs have always been a great way to spice up the game, and to find uses for usually unusable Pokémon. My teams have always been quite different than normal when I do a Nuzlocke run. Pokémon's deaths are always a lot more upsetting on these runs as well.
But I'm not here to talk about the Nuzlocke challenge, I'm here to talk about their origins: The comics.
Very few people have read these and that kind of upsets me. They're actually very good reads and manage to be both funny, exciting, and even sad. I'm posting this here to find anyone else who's read the comics, and to get new people to read them.
They can be found here.
Also, a quick note, the drawing of the art improves drastically very quickly. You'll get used to the way they look quickly. Anyway, opinions!

Reaction score
Glad i'm not the only one playing Pokemon Nuzlocke. I'm playing Pokemon Emerald. I would like to make comics but i'm not very good at them.

Reaction score
Glad i'm not the only one playing Pokemon Nuzlocke. I'm playing Pokemon Emerald. I would like to make comics but i'm not very good at them.
I'm currently doing Leaf-Green. If I had a good tablet to draw on I may have tried comics, but right now I don't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci