• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The only way to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeinCravta

Spectator
Reaction score
Is by getting to the cornucopia. Chests are few and far between, and often contain absolute junk. Every game I have played so far has a person who looted the cornucopia winning, and I think that is just a little unfair. Im not saying don't let them win, its a good tactic. All I am saying is that it would help to get an unlikely victor if there was better loot in outer chests, and maybe spawn them a little faster. Im not trying to sound pushy or say "Hey! You should change this because I want to win!" Its just that every victor Ive seen is someone camping at the cornucopia with diamond swords and full armor.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Hard to reach chests now also contain good stuff like the cornucopia chests.
You are takinga risk to go to the corn at night because more people will do it, but if you're lucky you get the good stuff and you're actually settled for life.

Webster23

Spectator
Reaction score
On the first night at sunset go towards horn and see if anyone is there if not conquer it. If so wait until the chests are refilled then sneak up on them

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just like in the movie, the corn is a very strategic point, its possible to take the corn after the first night as we see that happen alot.

MeinCravta

Spectator
Reaction score
On the first night at sunset go towards horn and see if anyone is there if not conquer it. If so wait until the chests are refilled then sneak up on them
Just like in the movie, the corn is a very strategic point, its possible to take the corn after the first night as we see that happen alot.
Yeah, I know I'm new, but its really hard cause usually they work in groups and dominate the cornucopia. Ive tried to get a group to take it, but nobody will team with me because my number is 0. That may or may not be because i bountied 100 on a hacker the first game........ But yeah, ill try that. Thanks!

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
People who hold the Cornucopia don't always win, I have seen several instances where people who got nothing from the middle have won. Although you are right, generally the person who holds the middle always wins.

Webster23

Spectator
Reaction score
I've held the middle 3 times and out of the 3 times I've won 2. Yeah, center=over powered camping spot =3

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I've beat the one holding the cornucopia numerous times. >.>
And yes, I suck in this game.

dembones0

Tribute
Reaction score
in my game once me and some other guy didnt get anything all i had was a stone sword and he had a stick (he won so congrats for him) both of us didnt go to the Cornucopia, the ones who did came about 10th ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci