• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Order of The Golden Creeper (A MCSG Religion)

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
Just sayin they hate turtles b/c I back stabbed them and refused to make the sacrifice and also all I their followers are friends IRL so really this isn't even a real religion yet just a few ppl trying to copy the order of Benjamin
please stop spamming our page and posting hate. We are just trying to have fun with this, and share the idea with other people of the MCSG commnity. There was no intentional copying, or bad intent in making this religion, so please everyone stop posting things to do with benjamin, or things that are mean, because we want this thread to be dedicated to the praise of the golden creeper, not as a place to fight over religions

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
You know you guys are breaking the rules? You are first of all advertising your own religion and spamming this thread with useless information. Half, RC you guys are active members you should act like one then...

Anyways I love your story man. It
's amazing I may join for fun

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You know you guys are breaking the rules? You are first of all advertising your own religion and spamming this thread with useless information. Half, RC you guys are active members you should act like one then...
I told my people to bug off... They're being annoying and I was gonna say that anyone else who does it is going to be in trouble with me.
But leave them alone, you guys are filling up their thread >.>

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

A. Active members are people, not super people.
B. I stopped a while ago.
C. I'm not advertising, nor is RC, though others may be but they were not told to do so.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
A. Active members are people, not super people.
B. I stopped a while ago.
C. I'm not advertising, nor is RC, though others may be but they were not told to do so.
You know Active Members like you used to help other people on the forums for example you keep on give a warning to people that double post that is right. Active Members are something like Forums mods but not exactly. They have been active in the community by discussing different topics or playing different games (I hope so) And they follow the rules of the forums. By posting the name of your religion here it makes the people that are in the clan move to your religion. Also it makes the owner feel bad for all the hate. As long as you are the owner of that religion you should follow the rules for being an owner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci