• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization | US Team | Clan Tryouts October 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmtitans

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, its djmtitans. Lately, ive been noticing that the organization is just not fun anymore. So many good members are barely active and now we might merge with wolfpack?! Also, the organization thread has way to much flaming and its been eating me inside out for weeks. Do you guys remember organizationv2? it was where everyone always played together and we always got along. There was no fighting or flaming nor complications with members. Everything ran so smooth. But the thing is, this clan doesn't feel like the real organization anymore. I have had a few good friends that left such as Backhawk1354, mmagent27, cowman213 (hiatus), and Jcagg_. I dont have any good moments anymore, no inside jokes, no laughter, no fun. Im not saying the new members aren't cool but i just dont feel that same spark of trust, chemistry, and loyalty our clan used to have. Im sorry to say this but im officially leaving the organization. Good Luck in the future and i hope to talk to you soon. Bye :(

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Noah i cant get on TS so can you do it please?

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, its djmtitans. Lately, ive been noticing that the organization is just not fun anymore. So many good members are barely active and now we might merge with wolfpack?! Also, the organization thread has way to much flaming and its been eating me inside out for weeks. Do you guys remember organizationv2? it was where everyone always played together and we always got along. There was no fighting or flaming nor complications with members. Everything ran so smooth. But the thing is, this clan doesn't feel like the real organization anymore. I have had a few good friends that left such as Backhawk1354, mmagent27, cowman213 (hiatus), and Jcagg_. I dont have any good moments anymore, no inside jokes, no laughter, no fun. Im not saying the new members aren't cool but i just dont feel that same spark of trust, chemistry, and loyalty our clan used to have. Im sorry to say this but im officially leaving the organization. Good Luck in the future and i hope to talk to you soon. Bye :(
Just because Joe left huh...

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
My only friend is gone... ;_;

i cri e'ry teim....

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
NO YOU WILL STAY I LOVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci