• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization | US Team | Clan Tryouts October 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
I've noticed lately that our Officers have been Extremely Inactive. I suggest you get on your jobs. Or risk Demotion from your position.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
I've noticed lately that our Officers have been Extremely Inactive. I suggest you get on your jobs. Or risk Demotion from your position.
Cowman is taking honors classes like me D:

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
A message to the leaders: I recently broke my headset. So I cannot talk. If you want to postpone my trial then do as you wish. But I will still try to be on the teamspeak. But only listening.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
A message to the leaders: I recently broke my headset. So I cannot talk. If you want to postpone my trial then do as you wish. But I will still try to be on the teamspeak. But only listening.
Okay, thank you for the heads up.

jake13878

Tribute
Reaction score
well that explains the no talking ... lol any idea when you will be getting a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci