• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Parkour Lobby course COBWEBS

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The point of the course is to be difficult. If you make every jump without fail, you can do the course in 3 minutes, 40 seconds. Theres also 2 so you can race a competitor.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I have done it. The cobwebs don't make it that hard. It helps waste time in the lobby anyway, seeing as you can get quite bored standing there for five minutes.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't mind the cobwebs if the course wasn't so glitchy. Every jump I get pushed backwards because of NoCheatPlus thinking that I'm flying.

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
i wouldnt mind them if it wasn't for the buggyness, i do a normal jump that should have worked and then it buggs out and i get stuck (Protip im a mod)

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
The cobwebs in the parkour room are a pain and glitchy i highly advise we delete them.
You don't exactly have to go into the parkour room. I can't stand the webs either so I just avoid it. It's not like this impacts the game at all. And no one is forcing you to use the room.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You don't exactly have to go into the parkour room. I can't stand the webs either so I just avoid it. It's not like this impacts the game at all. And no one is forcing you to use the room.
But parkour is fun, and it would be more fun if it weren't for the cobwebs.

Desdomena

Experienced
Reaction score
They just annoy Des when she gets stuck and they just keep flinching her back. Usually I just leave and renter. They really are a pain but I just avoid them now.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
i keep getting telepored in the first parkour jump anyone else??

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd love to finish the course, but the server likes to keep teleporting me back after I complete a jump so that I fall, then it keeps teleporting me back into the cobwebs. Completely defeats the purpose of the course.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci