• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Prevail {US/CA} Now recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePrevail

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Damien
Ign: Reviewed
Wins/lose: 77/1100 I have a bad computer :(:(
Maturity level (1-10): 9
How active will you be (Thursdays-Sundays): Very active
Past clans: InFusion, Viscore
Why do you want to be in The Prevail: Because the last clan I joined disbanded, and I'm looking for a new group of people to play with.
Accepted for Trial, I will test you once you accept my skype

TalonPickell

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Talon
Ign: dont have one )=
Wins/lose:Sadly 5 wins... because i have a bad comp getting a better one soon tho! :)
Maturity level (1-10): Id have to say 8
How active will you be (Thursdays-Sundays): Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays really active on saturday
Past clans: No other clans
Why do you want to be in The Prevail: Because i want to help and i heard clan battles are really fun so i want to join this clan because i heard from some people that it is a good clan hope you except me because i am a pretty good pvper please make an exception thank you

:Talon Pickell

ThePrevail

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Talon
Ign: dont have one )=
Wins/lose:Sadly 5 wins... because i have a bad comp getting a better one soon tho! :)
Maturity level (1-10): Id have to say 8
How active will you be (Thursdays-Sundays): Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays really active on saturday
Past clans: No other clans
Why do you want to be in The Prevail: Because i want to help and i heard clan battles are really fun so i want to join this clan because i heard from some people that it is a good clan hope you except me because i am a pretty good pvper please make an exception thank you

:Talon Pickell
Denied, Reaon:Lack of wins/you said you don't have an ign

JPWDiamond

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: John-Paul (You can call me JP)
Ign:JPWDiamond
Wins/lose: 275/1357
Maturity level (1-10): 9
How active will you be (Thursdays-Sundays): I will be active for about 2-6 hours a day from Thursday-Sunday
Past clans: #Hex
Why do you want to be in The Prevail: I feel that this clan has a lot of potential and I also want to have a fun time on MCSG with some clan mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci