• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Prevail {US/CA} Now recruiting!

I_pwn_noobs_57

Survivor
Reaction score

Name: Xavier I think you knew that.
ign: I_pwn_noobs_57 I think you knew that too.
Wins/lose: 7/200
Maturity level (1-10): I think you know but around 7.5.
Past clans: ThePrevail!, Desire, Forbidden, #Shocked, Unwreckless, #Believed, #TheTides, and Generations.
Will you be active during thursdays-sundays: Not on Thursday but every other day I will be very active!
Why do you wan't to be in ThePrevail: I was in this clan before and never knew it came back. I really want to be in a good clan, and this seems like this clan will be my home. I also have pretty much all the members on Skype, and me and HashTagForTheWin are good friends also me, and RFSphere!

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Name: Xavier I think you knew that.
ign: I_pwn_noobs_57 I think you knew that too.
Wins/lose: 7/200
Maturity level (1-10): I think you know but around 7.5.
Past clans: ThePrevail!, Desire, Forbidden, #Shocked, Unwreckless, #Believed, #TheTides, and Generations.
Will you be active during thursdays-sundays: Not on Thursday but every other day I will be very active!
Why do you wan't to be in ThePrevail: I was in this clan before and never knew it came back. I really want to be in a good clan, and this seems like this clan will be my home. I also have pretty much all the members on Skype, and me and HashTagForTheWin are good friends also me, and RFSphere!
Denied, Sorry but you don't meet the required amount of wins ;-; And you havent gotten a single win since for ever so maybe when you get 100 wins you can join otherwise you have been denied

Westlake40

Career
Reaction score
Ign:Westlake40
win/loses:eek:n mcsg my ratio is bad,but on hive I have over 200wins\2200 something like that, games played including westlake40 and lime1818
maturity level:(1-10) 9
how active will you be: Thursday-weekend
past clans: Infected
Why do you want to be in prevail: cuz u smell amazing and I think I would help the clan out alot!

PS: I did this on my phone so that's why mmy grammar might be bad

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ign:Westlake40
win/loses:eek:n mcsg my ratio is bad,but on hive I have over 200wins\2200 something like that, games played including westlake40 and lime1818
maturity level:(1-10) 9
how active will you be: Thursday-weekend
past clans: Infected
Why do you want to be in prevail: cuz u smell amazing and I think I would help the clan out alot!

PS: I did this on my phone so that's why mmy grammar might be bad
Accepted! Rank Member!

I_pwn_noobs_57

Survivor
Reaction score
Denied, Sorry but you don't meet the required amount of wins ;-; And you havent gotten a single win since for ever so maybe when you get 100 wins you can join otherwise you have been denied
Ok its probably because I have been drifting away from MCSG, and playing different servers. GL anyways!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci