• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#The Prophecy [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakkys123

Survivor
Reaction score
Ghost, if you want you can be accepted for the new clan The Revoultion!

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
Rollie some people in your clan is hipocritical, specifically KD1819999. He called hacks on Overthetopgamin for almost fisting him... He was being chased and my bro felt free to try and attack him. Therefore causing him to rage against all odds of the game and saying he will report with video. As far as I'm concerned his thought are up to him but typing in all caps was the final straw. I have screenshots of me telling him to stop and him doing it. So I will

Roellie89

Tribute
Reaction score
Rollie some people in your clan is hipocritical, specifically KD1819999. He called hacks on Overthetopgamin for almost fisting him... He was being chased and my bro felt free to try and attack him. Therefore causing him to rage against all odds of the game and saying he will report with video. As far as I'm concerned his thought are up to him but typing in all caps was the final straw. I have screenshots of me telling him to stop and him doing it. So I will
So u dont like KD, thats not my problem?

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
So u dont like KD, thats not my problem?
No, I could care less about him but when he rages in all caps repeatedly and threatening to ban, then and only then will I get annoyed. All I'm asking is that you tell him to stop raging or basically just be calm. He was simply saying that because he died. My brother Overthetopgamin, died easily to him and when he supposedly "hacked," said so by KD, is just a hunch he was raging. He died 5 min after he killed my bro and he said hacks, even though he died 5 mins after he killed him. I understand it is not your problem but, I ask that you take what I said into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci