• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#The Prophecy [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

123cheezecake

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: 123cheezecake
Real/Nick name*: jamie / jimzz / jimmers :p
Skype name: jim-lawl
TeamSpeak name*: jim-lawl​
Amount of points of the EULB: 1500 (something in the 1400/1600) never bounty​
Amount of wins of the EULB: 29 c:
Why would you like to join TheProphecy: a few people I have teamed with and won many games with for a while now are also in the clan, I haven't played in ages and this after all seems like a clan with nice, talented people (I have talked to some of them-flawlesswolf,hellsnakes) not to mention this clan is one of the best clans i've found,​
How could you be a good addition to TheProphecy: I haven't got many wins and points currently because since I last played haven't been teaming at all so i'm gaining points very slow (teams kill me). But i do think i'm good, Just 30 minutes ago I killed hanfi, his teammate and the mod gr4veyard in one game, so I know I can play well and i would happily serve you in prophecy :]
Have you been in previous MCSG teams: the gladiators ages ago before i stopped playing​
Are you currently in an MCSG team: today I started playing with mightmitch again and have had one win with him... (i beat him lool)
Have you got a previous MCSG-ban record: Nope​
Have you got a previous MC-ban record: Nope

M4dMitch

Survivor
Reaction score
Why would you like to join TheProphecy: a few people I have teamed with and won many games with for a while now are also in the clan, I haven't played in ages and this after all seems like a clan with nice, talented people (I have talked to some of them-flawlesswolf,hellsnakes) not to mention this clan is one of the best clans i've found,​
How could you be a good addition to TheProphecy: I haven't got many wins and points currently because since I last played haven't been teaming at all so i'm gaining points very slow (teams kill me). But i do think i'm good, Just 30 minutes ago I killed hanfi, his teammate and the mod gr4veyard in one game, so I know I can play well and i would happily serve you in prophecy :]
Have you been in previous MCSG teams: the gladiators ages ago before i stopped playing​
Are you currently in an MCSG team: today I started playing with mightmitch again and have had one win with him... (i beat him lool)
For your information I lagged out, Bunny Lover

123cheezecake

Spectator
Reaction score
i guess this means we need to have a rematch, oh i beat flawless wolf with a diamond shovel i want to include that :3

raiderguy3000

Tribute
Reaction score
You have been Accepted! Congrats!
You are a Regular Member!

xMyachiixtoxicz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: xMyachiixToxicz
Real/Nick name*:Ben
Skype name:ben.mcbain91099
TeamSpeak name*:
Amount of points of the EULB:800
Amount of wins of the EULB:7
Why would you like to join TheProphecy: Because Prophecy are the greatest team out of every team ever, some of them know me and my best mate in real life (mightymitch666) has said that they are the best team and if he got any number of wins he wouldn't change and I want to do the same.
How could you be a good addition to TheProphecy: I can not give many wins (but I can give a few) and I would aid Prophecy and not care about giving my life as long as it aids Prophecy.
Have you been in previous MCSG teams:Yes-TeamGladiators
Are you currently in an MCSG team: No
Have you got a previous MCSG-ban record: Never
Have you got a previous MC-ban record:Never

raiderguy3000

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: xMyachiixToxicz
Real/Nick name*:Ben
Skype name:ben.mcbain91099
TeamSpeak name*:
Amount of points of the EULB:800
Amount of wins of the EULB:7
Why would you like to join TheProphecy: Because Prophecy are the greatest team out of every team ever, some of them know me and my best mate in real life (mightymitch666) has said that they are the best team and if he got any number of wins he wouldn't change and I want to do the same.
How could you be a good addition to TheProphecy: I can not give many wins (but I can give a few) and I would aid Prophecy and not care about giving my life as long as it aids Prophecy.
Have you been in previous MCSG teams:Yes-TeamGladiators
Are you currently in an MCSG team: No
Have you got a previous MCSG-ban record: Never
Have you got a previous MC-ban record:Never
You have bee Declined! Sorry!
Get 15 wins then apply again!

xMyachiixtoxicz

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh well thank you anyway to all Prophecy's who may have considered me and even though I am not in Prophecy I will always aid them and give my blood in the battle against all other clans! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci