• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Quest for a new Keyboard!... I need I new keyboard help?

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
So, ive had the SteelSeries Apex for over a year now, its pretty good but the thing is its really big and not clicky enough for me...I like noises and im a really loud person (Online). I would really like a mechanical keyboard, with keys that are pretty easy to press, and make a nice clicky sound. Any recommendations?

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I saw ur recent status and felt bad, the two clicky keyboards I like are the Razer BlackWidow Chroma or the Corsair Gaming K95 RGB
Thanks dude! A lot of people have recommended me the Chroma. Also when I said I was hated I was mainly joking, I kinda made it seem like I was serious. There are so many cool people on here who I love to play with and talk to!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
The razer blackwidow is good, but in my opinion it's cheap quality for a big price.

I'd say get the Corsair K70, it's a really nice keyboard, has nice quality, and really good performance. Also get the mx blue switches, they have the clicky sound and are perfect for both normal typing as well as gaming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci