• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The reach with people

CaptainAnimal

Spectator
Reaction score
mcsg can you make your server like have it that everyone has the same reach?

When, I was watching one of Creeperfarts SG vids he also noticed the reach bug SO PLZ PLZ FIX IT I ALWAYS RAGE because even thow their not hacking they hit 6 blocks away

Last edited:

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Well, people complain a lot about ping, but this idea you brought up is impossible. Since the servers are hosted in a specific place in the country, via router, whenever you connect to the server, you are connecting to the router, which provides the server for us. Now it depends on how far you are from the router (the host).

I probably explained this really bad, so I'll let Ava explain this more detailed

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, people complain a lot about ping, but this idea you brought up is impossible. Since the servers are hosted in a specific place in the country, via router, whenever you connect to the server, you are connecting to the router, which provides the server for us. Now it depends on how far you are from the router (the host).

I probably explained this really bad, so I'll let Ava explain this more detailed
connection has nothing to do with reach
mcsg is so broken right now lmao. Whoever gets the first combo basically wins a fight. nobody takes kb

Omar

District 13
Reaction score

I agree with all of what he just said. You can never have the same reach for everyone yet you can limit the reach someone can get which is already done.

Reactions: 69

A12x03e00l

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think this is possible. All the reach his usually depend on somebody's ping. And it is impossible to change somebody's ping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci