• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (As Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
GoodBye Everyone,I am leaving this clan as i see no point in being in an as clan when as is no longer around. goodluck in wherever u go!

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok basically guys, i think after a long thought, i think i am going to disband the as rebels as i really see no point in moving to another region which is CA or AU if all of us are going to play on the US servers as we get the best ping there. It was fun well it lasted... I really wish you guys the best in your future endeavours and this is NinjaIrwin signing out! Ps: We might reband if as ever comes back but you guys are free to join other clans!

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Well guys, the time has come. I am leaving the AS Rebels, this clan has had so many ups and downs. I'll never forget you guys. You can still find me on the Rebels Teamspeak, but I won't be in the clan anymore. You guys have been a family to me. Thanks you guys all so much. Bye <3

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Due to the closure of the AS servers and on behalf of the leader of AS Rebels, this is officially the closure of the AS Rebels.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci