• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division) Restarted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausparady

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a good run. It seems my fellow 9 year old Taylor swift fan girls and mike have kicked me out. I guess they don't appreciate 20 year old paedophiles in the clan. I hope you all have a good one, I guess I'm out of the rebels now.

kbai
Double post.
PLz no nick I fan gerbals love narwhals stay

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a good run. It seems my fellow 9 year old Taylor swift fan girls and mike have kicked me out. I guess they don't appreciate 20 year old paedophiles in the clan. I hope you all have a good one, I guess I'm out of the rebels now.

kbai
Lies.

He's just being a dirty little Australian (jk luv ya) whose overreacting and passing up his chance to record with me ;)

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, we are currently looking for 4 new members. So please, if you meet the standards to join the Rebels, feel free to apply :)

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Ausparady has been chosen as the new Officer for the clan. Congratulate him :) And if you are wondering why I am posting, it's because me and Darkrai are switching for a few days as leaders. He will be the US leader for a few days.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Guys, the AU rebels are disbanded. I feel it'd be fitting for Zeno to lock this thread, we're all going our seperate ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci