• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division) Restarted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Cool, I'm gonna be inactive for like 5 days, in case u were wondering why I wasn't ever on skype.

norverified

Platinum
Reaction score
Also I'm not being a sore loser or anything but floodplain called me and a US rebels elite, CraftyKratonite, both hackers.

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
Also I'm not being a sore loser or anything but floodplain called me and a US rebels elite, CraftyKratonite, both hackers.
I called Crafty a hacker when I was noob and had a couple of wins. I called you a hacker because you were playing on the same Project Areas server when you were banned for aimbot.
Capisci?

norverified

Platinum
Reaction score
I called Crafty a hacker when I was noob and had a couple of wins. I called you a hacker because you were playing on the same Project Areas server when you were banned for aimbot.
Capisci?
I got banned unofficially, "Bowaimbot" was not possible at that point of time, the mod banned me with no evidence at all. He told me "turning around shooting me is complete and utter hacks"

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
I got banned unofficially, "Bowaimbot" was not possible at that point of time, the mod banned me with no evidence at all. He told me "turning around shooting me is complete and utter hacks"
Please take these messages to private chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci