• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: rexmanx

How old are you?: 12 (Mature for my age)

Where are you from? I am from Norway:D

What is your skype name? KrellBurgz gut me but it is Lucas.Skjaeveland

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I have 1230+ wins:D

How many games have you played? i believe 3300 - 3350

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My PvP strenghts are Flint and Steel, Bow, Sword And Fishing Rod, Dodging arrows And also listening to a leader... I am also ok a leading players in for example a Clan War

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My PvP Weaknesses is running away after a fight going wrong. as i am not the best at juking. I am also pretty ba dat water fights.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Valleyside University, Holiday Resort And Chernobyl 2015

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because now after nto being in any cvlan for a month i just want to chill. I know this is a chill clan just doing clan wars and Scrimms and FFA's for fun.

Hope I'll get accepted:D

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: NickvdPas073

How old are you?: 16 years old, turning 17 on the first of May

Where are you from? The Netherlands

What is your skype name? nickvdpas073

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1110 wins

How many games have you played? 3722 played

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My PvP strenghts are the bow which I'm pretty accurate with, I'm decent with the sword, I'm good with the FnS, pretty accurate with the fishingrod, very good map-knowledge.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Waterfights and Icefights

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside University, SG4, Demons Breeze, Moonbase 9.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Great community, know almost all the guys, a lot of Dutch friends!
What is your Minecraft IGN?:mice9
How old are you?:12

Where are you from?: Serbia

What is your skype name? : You have it!

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) : 1093

How many games have you played? : 3164

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'm good with the bow,a good rod and sword combiner and FnS

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc": Water Fights...

What are your favourite maps? Demons Breeze,SG4 and Valley

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Best clan EU ;)
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Randy_Nub

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? England

What is your skype name? kylepeterson1996

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 540

How many games have you played? 1520

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Fns, Rod, bow, Running and great with tactics and taking out teams

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Ice fights

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside, Deamons Breeze, Moonbase 9, SG4

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Always been an amazing clan. and is #1 so why dah hell would i not want to be in
What is your Minecraft IGN?: rexmanx

How old are you?: 12 (Mature for my age)

Where are you from? I am from Norway:D

What is your skype name? KrellBurgz gut me but it is Lucas.Skjaeveland

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I have 1230+ wins:D

How many games have you played? i believe 3300 - 3350

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My PvP strenghts are Flint and Steel, Bow, Sword And Fishing Rod, Dodging arrows And also listening to a leader... I am also ok a leading players in for example a Clan War

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My PvP Weaknesses is running away after a fight going wrong. as i am not the best at juking. I am also pretty ba dat water fights.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Valleyside University, Holiday Resort And Chernobyl 2015

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because now after nto being in any cvlan for a month i just want to chill. I know this is a chill clan just doing clan wars and Scrimms and FFA's for fun.

Hope I'll get accepted:D
All the pros are applying :D

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: NickvdPas073

How old are you?: 16 years old, turning 17 on the first of May

Where are you from? The Netherlands

What is your skype name? nickvdpas073

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1110 wins

How many games have you played? 3722 played

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My PvP strenghts are the bow which I'm pretty accurate with, I'm decent with the sword, I'm good with the FnS, pretty accurate with the fishingrod, very good map-knowledge.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Waterfights and Icefights

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside University, SG4, Demons Breeze, Moonbase 9.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Great community, know almost all the guys, a lot of Dutch friends!
What is your Minecraft IGN?:mice9
How old are you?:12

Where are you from?: Serbia

What is your skype name? : You have it!

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) : 1093

How many games have you played? : 3164

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'm good with the bow,a good rod and sword combiner and FnS

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc": Water Fights...

What are your favourite maps? Demons Breeze,SG4 and Valley

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Best clan EU ;)
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Randy_Nub

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? England

What is your skype name? kylepeterson1996

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 540

How many games have you played? 1520

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Fns, Rod, bow, Running and great with tactics and taking out teams

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Ice fights

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside, Deamons Breeze, Moonbase 9, SG4

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Always been an amazing clan. and is #1 so why dah hell would i not want to be in
Best of luck boys ;) Do us proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci