• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPranky

Spectator
Reaction score
i think i dont be accepted but i try.
What is your Minecraft IGN?: kludd400

How old are you?:11.5

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? starludvig

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 85

How many games have you played? 1719

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My strenghts is strafing and sword.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Bow spam.

What are your favourite maps? SG4,Solarfrost

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I Would like to be in a nice clan and be pro on SG i i will play with new friends.

Swordz_

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Swordz_

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from? Ireland

What is your skype name? itszeerk

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 32

How many games have you played? 262

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My pvp strenghts are using my fishing rod, when using the fishing rod i tend to hit my opponent back then going in for the cumbo and then hopefully killing him. This helps me alot as I can pull myself out of tight situations. Another pvp strength of mine is strafing around my opponent with this strength I can dodge there rod and then get around them hopefully getting multiple hits.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My pvp weakness's are using the bow xD Tho i am working on improving my accuracy.

What are your favourite maps? Holiday Resort and Valleyside University.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i have past experience with the clan and i really like it! The players in the clan are also really good pvp'ers.

cheezedoodles

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: cheezedoodles

Where are you from? Norway

What is your skype name? cheezedoodles.sander

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 599

How many games have you played? Around 2100

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I haven't really played MC that much lately, meaning I'm kinda rusty. When I am warmed up I can do decent with most wepons. I would also say I'm a good teammate. I can listen to what the leaders says easily, and get good teamwork with different players easily.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Sword, bow aim. When I first go on the computer, I won't really do good with anything. When warmed up I can be a little derpy, and derp around in clan wars a little.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Great map for casual play and clan wars.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I want a new experience. I've always looked at Rebels as one of the best clans, and I wanna be a part of it. I want to make new friends, aswell as playing more with old friends. (joni c:)

SlothPac

Survivor
Reaction score

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I haven't really played MC that much lately, meaning I'm kinda rusty. When I am warmed up I can do decent with most wepons. I would also say I'm a good teammate. I can listen to what the leaders says easily, and get good teamwork with different players easily.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Sword, bow aim. When I first go on the computer, I won't really do good with anything. When warmed up I can be a little derpy, and derp around in clan wars a little.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I want a new experience. I've always looked at Rebels as one of the best clans, and I wanna be a part of it. I want to make new friends, aswell as playing more with old friends. (joni c:)
don recmnd -_---__-

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score
This noob sylanaa... Consider kicking him from the clan.

And misja omg - _ -
and rysk pls go back to lief

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score

Uwot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci