• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Ummmm, I have a very distinctive attitiude, I dont know if its very good though x)
Oh I see. Well, if you think something there is about you that you don't like, then change it. That's just a common sense life lesson :p

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Oh I see. Well, if you think something there is about you that you don't like, then change it. That's just a common sense life lesson :p
I've played with Notverified a lot, and he actually has a mature, good personality and attitude for someone his age.

cowman213

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:cowman213
Donor:Iron
Wins:123
Got Skype/TS: Both (durrrr)
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) cowman213 (you would've never guessed, huh?
Got a mic: Tartle Booches PX21s
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:I teamed with BranBob last night
PvP Strengths: Bow
PvP Weaknesses:Flint and fricken Steel, hackers, and teams of 3 when I play solo
You cool?: Like an ice cube
Best puppy picture:

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, we rule you out in the beginning. There must be a reason for that. 1. The fact that you are constantly applying can be annoying. 2. You are highly disliked. 3. You criticize the current members to make yourself to better to the people that will accept you. I don't think I need to continue. Having this said, maybe change some things if you really want to get into the Rebels. We are all about being a good person in general. Not only good, but fun to be around. Each of us have our own specific trait that makes us unique and brings something interesting to the table. You need to find that quality and show it to us. Once we can see that you are a cool person and fun to be around is when we will consider you to be in the Rebels. For any help, feel free to ask Me and Cheedos as Co leaders, or any of the Officers being BranBob, Bowie, or Omega. Thanks for applying and I hope that we can achieve this goal. Thanks.
How is jay "fun"? HE SCARED THAT BAJIZZLES OUT OF ME?!?!?!?!?!

Ahem.

And lets not get started on Cheedos :p

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
It is a greater chance of getting in if you play with us, especially the staff on the Rebels. I would simply organize some time to get to know us better as a community and as individuals. However, like I told Exodus. The main goal and quality we strive to look for in a person is their personality and how they would fit into our family. You have to have a unique distinctive about you that really makes you stand out. And that certainly can't be "A Jerk" like some of the past applicants have been and even stated that as their unique characteristic. So, if you can show us what you would be like in the Rebels, you have a better chance. And yes, playing with us a lot would be a great way for us to see how you interact with us.
Juniour G33ke Post. <3

Reaction score
Btw, I have 48 wins now! (Still not even close to 100) But if you ask some people they'll say I'm pretty cool, and a pretty good team mate! *I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLOOO -OH -OH -OH -OH -OH*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci