• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeeRamU

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: diploge
Donor: yes Diamond donor
win/Victories: 275
Skype/TS: us them both whenever and on a daily basis
Skype name: keegan97c16
Mic: Yes
How often have u teamed with Leaders/Officers: no leaders but looking forwards towards playing with them/you and im a regular with Doodlebob91 and occasionally with Johan
Strengths: 1 v 1, quite adept with the bow(took out a team of 4 with my bow in the water) and good in dm
Weaknesses: betrayal and haxors
Am i kool: yea i guess cant really call myself kool that would make me sound like a dbag, and i dont swear.
Best Puppy picture:
take a good lookin!

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All day, everyday
Half of the day, some days.
Minecraft ID: diploge
Donor: yes Diamond donor
win/Victories: 275
Skype/TS: us them both whenever and on a daily basis
Skype name: keegan97c16
Mic: Yes
How often have u teamed with Leaders/Officers: no leaders but looking forwards towards playing with them/you and im a regular with Doodlebob91 and occasionally with Johan
Strengths: 1 v 1, quite adept with the bow(took out a team of 4 with my bow in the water) and good in dm
Weaknesses: betrayal and haxors
Am i kool: yea i guess cant really call myself kool that would make me sound like a dbag, and i dont swear.
Best Puppy picture:
take a good lookin!
Cut the white text please. It's hard to see on the new theme. By the way, you're that guy that double teamed me and called me a hacker! <3 Nice to see you again.

KeeRamU

Diamond
Reaction score
Half of the day, some days.

Cut the white text please. It's hard to see on the new theme. By the way, you're that guy that double teamed me and called me a hacker! <3 Nice to see you again.
sorry that was when i thought everyone hacked because i was the best :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci