• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Note:
My Gaming computer isint working right now, tomorrow I am going to bring it in to some repair shop to fix it. My computer broke last week, I just found my crappy ass laggy laptop. Sorry if I was inactive!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for accepting me but id like to ask how did I become a Elite with less than 100+ wins?! (not complaining though :p).
You were in the top 10 before beta ended, and I saw plenty evidence of your skill then.

Note:
My Gaming computer isint working right now, tomorrow I am going to bring it in to some repair shop to fix it. My computer broke last week, I just found my crappy ass laggy laptop. Sorry if I was inactive!
It's fine. Good luck with getting your computer fixed!

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I we are doing a clan battle I will have to represent enigma sorry but thats how it shall be

Cheedos

Career
Reaction score
i have quit enigma... plz add me back to the roster.
you may not be as active as other players and that might be the reason your not on the roster im not sure though, be more active on skype/teamspeak and that might fix your problem

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
k...
you may not be as active as other players and that might be the reason your not on the roster im not sure though, be more active on skype/teamspeak and that might fix your problem
i will by this fri. srry, i'm not allowed to use skype on weekdays... only 20 min of minecraft on weekdays too... that's why i havnt been on recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci