• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Bungled clan is getting snobby, I'm applying for this.
Minecraft ID: soggypickle
Donor: Ironic.
Wins: 114. (US Ranked 43 atm)
Got Skype/TS: My Skype is soggy_craft, and I have TS under Soggy.
Got a mic: Yeah. It's echo-y in TS for some reason though, if that's a problem I can wear headphones.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never, I hunt them down, murder them, then ravish their remains.
PvP Strengths: Sneaking up on people, sniping, lighting people on fire, and block hitting like a boss. Killed full iron diamond sword guys with complete crap. Also good in water.
PvP Weaknesses: Annoying 11 year old aimbotters who make themselves way too obvious.
You cool?: First time I ever played a 120-tribute server, I killed Chadthedj. I think it speaks for itself.
Best puppy picture:

Now you tell me dat ain't glorious?^
Accepted. You rank: Member (though you may be promoted to an elite at a later date).

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Tironas11
Age: 13 (shouldn't be too annoying, I apologize beforehand if you think of me that way .-.)
Donor: .-.
Wins: 49, haven't been playing as of late. (4230 points)
Got Skype/TS: I have both and am willing to get on either for the clan.
Got a mic: Yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never, but I remember playing and beating some of them.
PvP Strengths: I'm great at circling around and taking out players, decent with a bow, great water player.
PvP Weaknesses: I have the worst W key ever, so chasing people is one of my worst weaknesses. Another is having to with obvious (forcefield) hackers, if I don't have a bow then I just ragequit lol
You cool?: Sure, I guess? I don't know, I don't pay attention to this kinda stuff .-.
Best puppy picture:
omahgawdpupz
Aceepted, if you still want to be a part of the clan (I know it's been a while).

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Yo dooders, I'd like to join back if you guys would accept me. I've just had a look at my college classes course schedules, and only one of them seems to be busy. I still wont be on as much as before, but I will still be able to play. Currently I have 50 wins and it has been exactly 1 month since I started playing. I'm friends with pretty much everyone in the clan, except Allour (idk if he doesn't like me still or not o_O)

Anyway, if you guys would accept me that would be great, if not thats fine too since I pretty much team with at least one rebel every game anyway :p

Cheedos

Career
Reaction score
Yo dooders, I'd like to join back if you guys would accept me. I've just had a look at my college classes course schedules, and only one of them seems to be busy. I still wont be on as much as before, but I will still be able to play. Currently I have 50 wins and it has been exactly 1 month since I started playing. I'm friends with pretty much everyone in the clan, except Allour (idk if he doesn't like me still or not o_O)

Anyway, if you guys would accept me that would be great, if not thats fine too since I pretty much team with at least one rebel every game anyway :p
Yay Northy:)

NSeth99

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: NSeth99
Donor: Yup
Wins: 31
Got Skype/TS: Yup
Got a mic: Turtle Beaches X11 BRO!
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Tito_The_Great: Daily, Elites: All Da TIME Angelgun: Once or twice
PvP Strengths: Water fights
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers
You cool?: How does the other side of a fluffy pillow feel.
Best puppy picture:
Coming Soon

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
dood... just don't keep posting apps and asking to join. You've posted like 5 things in the last hour idek im too tired to count. badgering zeno wont help your chances.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: NSeth99
Donor: Yup
Wins: 31
Got Skype/TS: Yup
Got a mic: Turtle Beaches X11 BRO!
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Tito_The_Great: Daily, Elites: All Da TIME Angelgun: Once or twice
PvP Strengths: Water fights
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers
You cool?: How does the other side of a fluffy pillow feel.
Best puppy picture:
Coming Soon
Denied.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score

Welcome back Northy! It's good to have you back.

Cheedos

Career
Reaction score
Zeno i want allour off the team if you will. He got me and tyler banned for a week

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
Zeno i want allour off the team if you will. He got me and tyler banned for a week
Nvm hes trying to help me get unbanned
Doesn't that seem like something to talk privately about...? Not say it to the entire forum community? #RealTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci