• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: barcelonajay
Donor: Ofcourse
Wins: 81 will have 100 by january 20th
Got Skype/TS: Ofcourse :p
Skype name barcelonajay
Got a mic: yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: A lot.
PvP Strengths: Im pretty good. I like to try to fight with a guy who has better gear then me so it is a challenge and can get better.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers
You cool?: I hope :p are you guys the judge? :p
Best puppy picture: Puppy/Vampire :p

Attachments

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Is anyone here? Sorry im probably getting really annoying, Im just very excited that I applied for the Rebels so do you know if I made it?

Thanks~Barcelonajay

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did I make it?
Is anyone here? Sorry I im probably getting really annoying, Im just very excited that I applied for the Rebels so do you know if I made it?

Thanks~Barcelonajay
Even if you did make it, The Rebels are full right now. So I would say you haven't made it atm, but in the future you have a chance to make it. Be patient as you aren't the only person applying for no spaces.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Ok, Thanks omega_moon for keeping me posted. I feel good that I have been informed. Do you know when there will possibly be another free spot? Will Zeno make a bigger clan with more people? thanks guys, I will be patient.

Thanks~Barcelonajay :)

hnrbnd

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, Thanks omega_moon for keeping me posted. I feel good that I have been informed. Do you know when there will possibly be another free spot? Will Zeno make a bigger clan with more people? thanks guys, I will be patient.

Thanks~Barcelonajay :)
Zeno said spots will be available when they expand to canadian servers. But ill be reapplying then too so be careful ;)

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I'm terrible sorry to inform everyone of this tragedy of me... but

I don't really like cheese. I mean, if it's melted, it's pretty good, but if you are talking about any cheese that is solid, I just really don't prefer it. I'm sorry that I must tell you all this, but it is the truth... Again, I hope this doesn't sadden you too greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci