• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Do we have to apply again? Even though it is full, do we have to update our applications? Because I've been seeing that a lot of people that already applied, applied again.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do we have to apply again? Even though it is full, do we have to update our applications? Because I've been seeing that a lot of people that already applied, applied again.
It would help a lot if you do. But I would suggest to make sure you apply again when the new spot opens up.

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: LiningHawk1702
Donor: Yes
Wins: 144
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) LiningHawk1702
Got a mic: Yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Not often, but i have teamed with them before. I team with Nickelodeonthe1 and DooldBob91 a lot though.
PvP Strengths: Bows, Flint & Steels, Fishing Rod Stun and Sometimes PvP Combat (Like getting the first hit)
PvP Weaknesses: Teams and Haxors!
You cool?: Of Course
Best Puppy Picture:

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: LiningHawk1702
Donor: Yes
Wins: 144
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) LiningHawk1702
Got a mic: Yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Not often, but i have teamed with them before. I team with Nickelodeonthe1 and DooldBob91 a lot though.
PvP Strengths: Bows, Flint & Steels, Fishing Rod Stun and Sometimes PvP Combat (Like getting the first hit)
PvP Weaknesses: Teams and Haxors!
You cool?: Of Course
Best Puppy Picture:
Psst Team with officers or leaders :p

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: jjppoohhnn
Donor: iron
Wins: 12-15
Got Skype/TS:both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) jjppoohhnn1005
Got a mic:blue yeti
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: a couple of games but not with Skype
PvP Strengths: head on head pvp bow range and small range click really fast take out a team of two
PvP Weaknesses: hackers and a team if five or six
You cool?: heck ya I am !!!
Best puppy picture: will be up soon bro

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Am I still in? I was grounded for 5 weeks sorry for the inactivity :p
I think my signature is still #REBELS lol

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
MJM239's Rebel Application: (This will be my last application to prevent me from annoying you guys)

Minecraft IGN: MJM239
Donor: I unfortunately do not have donor, and probably will not be getting it any time soon. Hopefully this isn't the reason I won't be accepted into The Rebels.
Wins: I currently have 180 victories. My wins increase depending on how good, or bad I'm doing on a particular day.
Got Skype/TS: I have a Skype, and I'm planning on getting TeamSpeak sometime in the near future.
Got a mic: Sure do.
How often have you teamed with Leaders/Officers: I can't say for sure if I've teamed with any officer or leader, but I've teamed with JaysWing321 and omega_moon countless times.
PVP Strengths: I feel some of my strengths in PVP are that I'm very good in melee combat. I can circle my enemies and I can usually beat out almost anybody who is equal to me, and I can take out teams just as well as a solo player, with a sword, and my trusty Flint n' Steel.
PVP Weaknesses: I feel some of my weaknesses in PVP are that I'm terrible with a bow. I can't shoot at anything 5 or 6 blocks in front of me. I'm also not the best at water fights, I can't really use any tactics that I'd be able to use on land in the water, and after a while I either get impatient and give up on a water fight, or die due to my lack of skill in water fights.
You cool?: I don't know. Do you think I am?
Best puppy picture: The dog in my profile picture, Charlie. Me and him have a special connection.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, and another thing, I've officially left the Elite Squad. So I'm clanless as of now. (This is here so nobody can question me if I'm in a clan or not, I'm not evil like that. :D)

-MJ

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How often have you teamed with Leaders/Officers: I can't say for sure if I've teamed with any officer or leader, but I've teamed with JaysWing321 and omega_moon countless times.
._. Because I am not an officer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci