• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: AwesomnessFace
Donor: Yus
Wins: 168
Got Skype/TS: Yus
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) awesomnessface1
Got a mic: Yes.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Lots. I watched zeno play his first game.. :3
PvP Strengths: Nearly everything.
PvP Weaknesses: Large teams.
You cool?: Aaaw yeah
Best puppy picture:

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: HolyTrinidi
Wins: 264 on my old acc (Forever_Deathed and Korrenian can vouch for me), although I thought I would quit mc for good (I was addicted) and deleted the account from minecraft and had asked an admin via email to remove me from the website to no longer encourage further temptation. I now sit at around 30-ish with this new account. And 10 on another account called xBanks lol (I have many)
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) : I'll OM
Got a mic: Yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've played with Cheedos quite a bit and have saved him plenty of times, although he is no longer here.
PvP Strengths: Open area PVP, Water PVP, Attacking agaisnt block-hitters and strategy. Great with a bow and Flint and steel. Gaining multiple criticals. Fishing Rods and Assisting a teamate. Also, I can dodge well. But yeah I can make people rage with a bow. Honestly I've out PVP'd people in this team b4, but I'd love to team with them to create a crazy op team
PvP Weaknesses: Where parkour or obstacles are HIGHLY involved, or when I'm playing solo and getting ganged by a 5 team. Although, I normally can get 3-4.
You cool? : Fershur

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: AwesomnessFace
Donor: Yus
Wins: 168
Got Skype/TS: Yus
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) awesomnessface1
Got a mic: Yes.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Lots. I watched zeno play his first game.. :3
PvP Strengths: Nearly everything.
PvP Weaknesses: Large teams.
You cool?: Aaaw yeah
Best puppy picture:
Join Join Join Join Join! :p <3
Minecraft ID: HolyTrinidi
Wins: 264 on my old acc (Forever_Deathed and Korrenian can vouch for me), although I thought I would quit mc for good (I was addicted) and deleted the account from minecraft and had asked an admin via email to remove me from the website to no longer encourage further temptation. I now sit at around 30-ish with this new account. And 10 on another account called xBanks lol (I have many)
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) : I'll OM
Got a mic: Yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've played with Cheedos quite a bit and have saved him plenty of times, although he is no longer here.
PvP Strengths: Open area PVP, Water PVP, Attacking agaisnt block-hitters and strategy. Great with a bow and Flint and steel. Gaining multiple criticals. Fishing Rods and Assisting a teamate. Also, I can dodge well. But yeah I can make people rage with a bow.
PvP Weaknesses: Where parkour or obstacles are HIGHLY involved, or when I'm playing solo and getting ganged by a 5 team. Although, I normally can get 3-4.
You cool? : Fershur
You just double posted yet your signature is against it :p Permitted this one time. Join Join Join Join Join! :p <3

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, even with a lot of people leaving, this doesn't necesarilly mean the clan is dead, it's just going through a hard time, but if you are loyal enough to stay here, we may bring it back to its former glory.
This clan will never die as long as me, jay, crafty, and Ryan are here.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Sadly Connor has left the Rebels as well. This opens up our 6th slot. Incase it wasn't said, Emamlyes and Atwatt also left, and shortly after, Nickelodeonth1 and Nitro_Elite have both left. We are sad to see these people go :/ So, applications are still going, so feel free to post them :) Sorry if you are not getting a reply on your thread, but with so many slots, we are trying to be as careful as possible.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I posted an app on this thread a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci