• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
Well guys my time hear was fun,But MCSG just isn't fun for me anymore. I've had a blast for the lats like 10 months to a year of playing it, but the game is starting to lose it's touch for me. so im decideing to take a break for a while maybe a month or so but i won't be playing for sometime so bran idc if you take me off the roaster or just put me on brake ill eventually come back to the rebels either way just for now i need a brake so i can come back to MCSG ready to play and hyped to play it again love you guys forever and don't worry i will still get on the TS alot so love yall see ya :p #Rebels

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Well guys my time hear was fun,But MCSG just isn't fun for me anymore. I've had a blast for the lats like 10 months to a year of playing it, but the game is starting to lose it's touch for me. so im decideing to take a break for a while maybe a month or so but i won't be playing for sometime so bran idc if you take me off the roaster or just put me on brake ill eventually come back to the rebels either way just for now i need a brake so i can come back to MCSG ready to play and hyped to play it again love you guys forever and don't worry i will still get on the TS alot so love yall see ya :p #Rebels
Best of luck with your break, remember you'll always have a spot with us whenever you want to return :)

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Don't stop coming on ts c:

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
NOOO!! You were my favorite (and only) rebel I knew!

EDIT: I acutally didnt know you much, either.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooo bby :c Have a good break! If you dont come back ill eet u.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
no bby dont leave me. Also learn to spell break noob. Its break not brake, and here not hear, and last not lats, deciding not decideing, roster not roaster, i'll not ill, and y'all not yall. Do you even grammar?

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Have fun on your break. It was cool getting to meet you

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
So even though i applyed about 2 weeks ago was it denied or accepted yet or....[Sorry if i seem rude :/]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci