• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Sorry for the no show, I hope it didn't cause too much problems. I got home from my friends house to find out that my grandma was in the hospital in the Emergency room. I had to go to the hospital and stay there overnight. I won't let you guys down in the finals.
Is she any better?

Reactions: Hks

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
SRS? WTF I'M SAD NOW
Ja. But she's been sick for a while now so it was expected. But still, it came as a shock because she showed no critical signs that weekend.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: wert9999 / WertQuadNine
Donor: on wert9999 not on WertQuadNine
Wins: 277 + 11 = 288
Got Skype/TS: Yessir
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) imwert9999
Got a mic: yup, it does glitch out on occasion, if it happens, I'll leave the channel :3
Timezone: US est
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've played with Bran, Maddy, and Max on CraftTub. And teamed with Duck, Cooper, and Turnub
PvP Strengths: Water fights, surprise FnS, quick reactions, and using the surrounding environment! c:
PvP Weaknesses: Usually don't do good unless i've had coffee, I get cocky with the gear I have and think I'll own everyone without trying, and I CANNOT fight someone with a rod, unless I have one as well :/
Past Clans (If any): Hurricanes v1, Sovereign, Titans (for like a weekend), and Hurricanes v2
You cool?: Totes McGotes. (Is this bad sign that i've had more trouble answering these than any others?? D:)
Best puppy picture: Prefer pigs...
Accepted. Welcome to Rebels!

Hiqhlights has been denied. Feel free to PM me or another officer if you want to know why.

Also, as our roster is now full at 24 slots and we have 5 people on break, expect apps to remain closed for a while.

Last edited:

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted. Welcome to Rebels!

Hiqhlights has been denied. Feel free to PM me or another officer if you want to know why.

Also, as our roster is now full at 24 slots and we have 5 people on break, expect apps to remain closed for a while.
Yey wert potato luv u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci