• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Sir i'm gonna have to ask you to calm down, click the X in the top right hand corner of your screen AND GTFO
You have no authority over me in this thread. Also you've been demoted. Leave now and never come back.
(delete system 32)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Again, we have been scrimmaging more! We are finally starting to settle into the clan business. Last night, on 1/22/2014, we partook in some games against Insanity, we may have lost but we rekt god shizz. Although I was there, I heard it was a fun scrimmage. We ended that night with a net win of 2 games won and 4 game lost against Insanity.

Today, on 1/25/2014, we had a really enjoyable set of scrimmage games against The Sector Six. Seeing as I was there, I can personally confirm that each and every game had a different outcome. Alongside this, there were some amazing moves and plays pulled off by both teams. We ended today with a net win of 2 games won and 1 games lost against The Sector Six.

new i dunno will be picked we might accept angreypukebcks idgf we probably will though

That's all for today folks! I think I'll start doing near daily updates just so everyone knows what is going on! :D

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
Again, we have been scrimmaging more! We are finally starting to settle into the clan business. Last night, on 1/22/2014, we partook in some games against Insanity, we may have lost but we rekt god shizz. Although I was there, I heard it was a fun scrimmage. We ended that night with a net win of 2 games won and 4 game lost against Insanity.

Today, on 1/25/2014, we had a really enjoyable set of scrimmage games against The Sector Six. Seeing as I was there, I can personally confirm that each and every game had a different outcome. Alongside this, there were some amazing moves and plays pulled off by both teams. We ended today with a net win of 2 games won and 1 games lost against The Sector Six.

new i dunno will be picked we might accept angreypukebcks idgf we probably will though

That's all for today folks! I think I'll start doing near daily updates just so everyone knows what is going on! :D
Nobody cares hoe.

Donz hurt meh I kid.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci