• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Man this clan has evolved.. c:

From the rivalries with the Romans in late 2012 to winning Clan Wars tournaments. It kinda amazes me how you guys were able to stick together for so long with all the challenges like Zeno leaving and whatnot. I mean, a clan has to be legendary when they've been around long enough for their whole roster to basically be changed. Good l00k in the future guise :3

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Man this clan has evolved.. c:

From the rivalries with the Romans in late 2012 to winning Clan Wars tournaments. It kinda amazes me how you guys were able to stick together for so long with all the challenges like Zeno leaving and whatnot. I mean, a clan has to be legendary when they've been around long enough for their whole roster to basically be changed. Good l00k in the future guise :3
Back then, we had no Rivals :cool: We were that one dominant clan. And then the Empire was created and basically Rivaled the Rebels until it's disbandment.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Back then, we had no Rivals :cool: We were that one dominant clan. And then the Empire was created and basically Rivaled the Rebels until it's disbandment.
Yeah, then after the Empire came a booming of new, skilled players that created tons of new clans. Then older clans started to split and form even more clans as even more good players came, and now everything is even more confusing than what I just wrote. :p

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Can we be not make everyone in the world confused? Pls I am a potato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member