• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
You never know...
I don't think any of us understand why you even came on our thread complaining about being 3v1ed anyways... We're a clan, we have fun, hang out, and 3v1's aren't even like some of the ridiculously large teams that we all see. So can we stop talking about this and move on? xD

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
That moment when you get 3v1ed....Thx rebels!
If memory serves correct I was on that team but who cares. Just because Im in one of MCSG's top clans doesnt make it wrong to team. Going on our thread and saying this wasnt the right decision either. Out of the 3, I am the only Rebel, the others are an irl friend and someone else. Its not right to pin this on the whole clan for 1 persons actions. Even so teaming isnt wrong is it? It was just 3 friends having some fun goofing off on the servers. Also, I believe you yourself had a teammate that game. "3v1ed" not true. You and your teammate had a chance to beat us but failed to execute. A 2v3 could easily be won with coordination, communication, and skill. Too sum this all up, the main point is posting something like that on our thread is unacceptable and not needed.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
If memory serves correct I was on that team but who cares. Just because Im in one of MCSG's top clans doesnt make it wrong to team. Going on our thread and saying this wasnt the right decision either. Out of the 3, I am the only Rebel, the others are an irl friend and someone else. Its not right to pin this on the whole clan for 1 persons actions. Even so teaming isnt wrong is it? It was just 3 friends having some fun goofing off on the servers. Also, I believe you yourself had a teammate that game. "3v1ed" not true. You and your teammate had a chance to beat us but failed to execute. A 2v3 could easily be won with coordination, communication, and skill. Too sum this all up, the main point is posting something like that on our thread is unacceptable and not needed.
It was Polaris, Soul, and I. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci