• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
sorry y'all. I know that I am not that active... at all.. But I hope to be changing that. Tomorrow I will be on the Teamspeak to talk to you :3

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Yea Ik I recently fought bran on solar and killed him and then we chated on mcsg ts after and he said that I had a good chance of getting on if liked and active.
Kupi! If I like you everyone likes you. Miss You but good luck!

Ellen

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi Rebels! Ilysm.
I just wanted to say, I've been with de Rebels for over a year now, and even tho no one from Rebels v1 is in the clan anymore, I've known some of you for around a year, like Max. I wanted to tell you guys how amazing this year has been. Without you guys, I wouldn't be in the community anymore, or even worse, I'd be a bk. So, I love you all. Good luck, Rebels.

Last edited:

FuzzyPB

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi Rebels! Ilysm.
I just wanted to say, I've been with de Rebels for over a year now, and even tho no one from v1 is in the clan anymore, I've known some of you for around a year, like Max. I wanted to tell you guys how amazing this year has been. Without you guys, I wouldn't be in the community anymore, or even worse, I'd be a bk. So, I love you all. Good luck, Rebels.
I'm from v1 does that mean i'm a nobody ;-;

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Hi Rebels! Ilysm.
I just wanted to say, I've been with de Rebels for over a year now, and even tho no one from v1 is in the clan anymore, I've known some of you for around a year, like Max. I wanted to tell you guys how amazing this year has been. Without you guys, I wouldn't be in the community anymore, or even worse, I'd be a bk. So, I love you all. Good luck, Rebels.
But u are a bk.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi Rebels! Ilysm.
I just wanted to say, I've been with de Rebels for over a year now, and even tho no one from Rebels v1 is in the clan anymore, I've known some of you for around a year, like Max. I wanted to tell you guys how amazing this year has been. Without you guys, I wouldn't be in the community anymore, or even worse, I'd be a bk. So, I love you all. Good luck, Rebels.
I'll be the first one to say something nice. You have been nice to me SOMETIMES. See I'm so nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci