• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I was just told that I was inactive on the TS, and MCSG, and Skype.
1) I don't go on skype. It bugs me.
2) I don't like MCSG anymore... It's not that much fun for me.
3) I didn't ever think I was inactive on TS... (I was camping for 4 days straight :/ )
4) I'm resigning(Take me off the roster please.) A lot of the people in the clan don't want me as an officer, because they seem to want the position :/ (I've been told this by multiple members. People gossiping about me in other chats, and I know who they are, so thanks!)
5) You probably won't see me on Team Speak too often, I'm kind of bored of minecraft, and that's all people seem to want to play :/
6) kthanksbye
<3 miss you buddy :c

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh...I got so excited for a second *sadface* oh well :(
At least I got it ready to copy-paste (jk)
But there might be someone moved up to officer. Mamia make sure that when a spot opens you apply first. Lightning fast macro

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
3) I didn't ever think I was inactive on TS... (I was camping for 4 days straight :/ )
4) I'm resigning(Take me off the roster please.) A lot of the people in the clan don't want me as an officer, because they seem to want the position :/ (I've been told this by multiple members. People gossiping about me in other chats, and I know who they are, so thanks!)
5) You probably won't see me on Team Speak too often, I'm kind of bored of minecraft, and that's all people seem to want to play :/
6) kthanksbye
Chris please don't go :(
Please still be on the TS and play Zinnia with us.
We love you nub <3

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
6) kthanksbye
Chris, i didn't know you too well, but you were a cool guy...
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci