• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
And still no replies to the other 30+ apps :/
Although I do understand where you're coming from, Rexxyy has already been in this clan, and we know her. We have a much easier time 'judging' her personality, and PVP skills, since we've known her for a while.

Other applications take much longer to review, and be given a response because we need to first decide whether or whether not to trial them based on what we've learned from them being on TeamSpeak with us, then decide if we're accepting them as full member, or denying them.

All in all, as much as it must stink to be waiting to get a reply, it's almost impossible to avoid, unfortunately. We need time to make the right decisions for the clan, and those decisions are much easier when we've already met, talked to, and played with the applicant frequently, as well as experienced them as a team member :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Although I do understand where you're coming from, Rexxyy has already been in this clan, and we know her. We have a much easier time 'judging' her personality, and PVP skills, since we've known her for a while.

Other applications take much longer to review, and be given a response because we need to first decide whether or whether not to trial them based on what we've learned from them being on TeamSpeak with us, then decide if we're accepting them as full member, or denying them.

All in all, as much as it must stink to be waiting to get a reply, it's almost impossible to avoid, unfortunately. We need time to make the right decisions for the clan, and those decisions are much easier when we've already met, talked to, and played with the applicant frequently, as well as experienced them as a team member :)
u no belev how long mine tewk, and i steel got denied. i cri 2 dis dai
#reebls cheerledr

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score

Sorry just a bit frustrated about the whole thing :/

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
u no belev how long mine tewk, and i steel got denied. i cri 2 dis dai
#reebls cheerledr
i cri evritim

Sorry just a bit frustrated about the whole thing :/
Understandable :p. Trust me, if we had the choice to make this process quicker, we would, but unfortunately that'd be very hard to do.

MasonBulldog

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:MasonBulldog19
Donor: Gold Donor
Wins: 380
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): imadscorpion187
Got a mic: Yes I do.
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I haven't really teamed with Officers or Leaders, but I would like to get to know everyone and join this really awesome clan.
PvP Strengths: flint & steel and fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses: Bow spammers
Past Clans (If any): Organization, OrganizationV2, OrganizationV3,
You cool?: I guess yeah I don't know.
Best puppy picture

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:MasonBulldog19
Donor: Gold Donor
Wins: 380
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): imadscorpion187
Got a mic: Yes I do.
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I haven't really teamed with Officers or Leaders, but I would like to get to know everyone and join this really awesome clan.
PvP Strengths: flint & steel and fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses: Bow spammers
Past Clans (If any): Organization, OrganizationV2, OrganizationV3,
You cool?: I guess yeah I don't know.
Best puppy picture
Trust me, you will get denied without teaming with them 100% of the time.
That's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci