• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, no access to Skype/TS atm. But are we having a clan battle against #Kings this Friday? (Saturday my time) If we do, what time?

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Note: I've sort of doubted my ability to be able to stand amongst such great players, but thanks to some great friendships and a little nudge by a talented officer, I've decided to test my luck. Here it goes :)

Minecraft ID: myruhh7
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 370
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): myruhh7
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: EST/CST (depending on whether I'm home or at school)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've teamed with Bran a couple times... and other members (Trevor, Sage, William, Krafty c: )
PvP Strengths: FnS? I really dunno :c
PvP Weaknesses: Running, Parkour
Past Clans (If any) None
You cool?: Yee
Best puppy picture: Trevor's puppy c:
ACCEPTED. Welcome to Rebels!
Minecraft ID: ZadoHD/zadocon22
Donor: Diamond donor ( Lifetime.)
Wins: On ZadoHD, 237 and on zadocon22 310, the ratio sucks doe.
Got Skype/TS: Yes, skype : zadocon22, You've got me though. And ts is : Cullen/Zado
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) zadocon22
Got a mic: Yes.
Timezone: EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Quite alot recentally, and I was in the rebels before.
PvP Strengths: The fishing rod, and FnS, I can usually predict where my opponent will move, and place it down under their feet.
PvP Weaknesses: The bow and sword, I lag sometime ad cant land hits, and i just straigt up suck with the bow.
Past Clans (If any) The Rebels (March-October) I left for a dumb resong, without alot of thought, and I hope I can be forgiven.
You cool?: Freezing.
Best puppy picture:

On mobile, sooo.... yeah
ACCEPTED. Welcome to Rebels!

Our roster is now full.
Or is it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics