• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Lescent
Donor: Gold
Wins: 191
Got Skype/TS: Indeed.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)
Got a mic:
Yes.
Timezone: Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Many times, need I say more? A lot.
PvP Strengths: Sword combat, juking, and whenever I'm really hyper on sunny d.
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing poles (I can't use them), bow spam, really pro peeps heh. :)
Past Clans (If any) The Spartans, The Bombers, The Forgotten US (only for a few weeks), and The Rebels.
You cool?: Is this a trick question? I'm Catbug for Christ's sake.
Best puppy picture:
Omg :D kimmybobby

DomPVP

Platinum
Reaction score
OPEN!
Minecraft ID: DomPVP
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 156
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (dominic.sherwell)
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone:
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Very often, I like teaming with life855, kelliebreanne, ladyoflove
PvP Strengths: Block Hitting, Flint & Steel & just hitting :D
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod (i suck)
and hacks!
Past Clans (Forsaken, Destroyers, Royals)
You cool?: Yep :p
Best puppy picture:
Won't let me post it!??!

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
OPEN!
Minecraft ID: DomPVP
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 156
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (dominic.sherwell)
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone:
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Very often, I like teaming with life855, kelliebreanne, ladyoflove
PvP Strengths: Block Hitting, Flint & Steel & just hitting :D
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod (i suck)
and hacks!
Past Clans (Forsaken, Destroyers, Royals)
You cool?: Yep :p
Best puppy picture:
Won't let me post it!??!
Hop on ts, get to know us more. Gives you a better chance of getting in! :)

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ProfessorRetro
Donor: Gold Donor bought a week ago.
Wins: 303.
Got Skype/TS: I have both.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) theprofessorretro
Got a mic: Yes, a Turtle Beach X12 headset.
Timezone: EST (Live in Canada, Ontario).
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've played in games with them before, but I don't think I've actually teamed.
PvP Strengths: Bow and arrows. These are my main strengths, and I think it helps me be one of the most useful in clan fight situations, because the ability to deal damage before you can even go in with the sword and fishing rod is amazing. My accuracy and ability to predict where the person is going next is really good. I can even finish someone off with the bow without doing any sword combat. Next is FnS. My placement with FnS is really good, and like I said my ability to predict where a person is going next is really good so I can conveniently place a FnS in front of them to both slow them down and cause damage while I go in to finish them off with the sword. Next is Swords. I'm really good at getting combo locks on people and getting criticals. Fishing rod is another strength of mine. My accuracy with the fishing rod is really good, and I use it alot for defensive purposes. Although I am an all around player, the fishing rod is usually what gets me out of tight situations, as I know how to use it really well both defensively, and offensively. My next strength is strafing. I'm really hard to get when I'm pretty much dancing around you. I'm a really good team player and can listen to instructions, so I feel that should be considered a strenght. Next, I have really good routes on many maps on MCSG, and can react to situations where I'm pushed off my route really well. And last but not least, I am underestimated so much. You know when you're in a game and you see that random who comes back around to kill you in the end and you rage? Then you /stats him and find out he has a decent amount of wins. That's me. Although it's not luck. I feel that people always say I have a terrible ratio really does end up biting them in the heinie. They'll usually look past me to kill their more potential dangerous adversaries (to them) while I'm getting looted up and ready to kill them.
PvP Weaknesses: My main PvP weakness is dealing with pressure. If I'm doing like a 1v2 in a scrimmage I need everyone to chill out. If they're saying stuff like "Omg Retro do dis c'mon" I can't really focus. I need everyone to be calm and steady, because chances are, I'll handle it. Another main weakness of mine is sometimes I can get overconfident and that may cause me to do something that really screws me over. Like chasing a dude in a scrimmage on Solar Frost and thinking I can do the lava parkour, only to fall into the lava and die.
Past Clans (If any) I've been in quite a few clans in my time in MCSG: Royals, TheReturn, TeamCelsius, and Elementv2 are the ones I can remember atm.
You cool?: Yeah I am. I know me using perfect grammar makes me seem like I'm some kind of nerd, but I honestly just learned to type like this, and I find it easier to type like this than like "dis mayne".
Best puppy picture:
I know you guys love Pugs.
Sidenote: I understand I haven't been that active recently on your guys's teamspeak and such, but I will be, like right now. But the thing is I know I have a bad ratio, but I know I'm pretty good at PvP, and like it's always been a goal of mine to finally get into one of those amazing clans. The thing was though, I first got denied from Netherians in May cause I had 20 wins. I got denied from Forgotten for my voice, and from Titans for my voice and some disputes with other members. I haven't done anything to piss you guys off yet xD And I just really want a chance to prove myself once and for all. Thank you if you took the time to read my whole application.
The pug is accepted, idk about you yet.

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:LIONSTILLIDIE but i would like to be called lions.
Donor: i have diamond donor
Wins:568
Got Skype/TS: i have both i have not been on the ts, but i will be very active on ts.
Got a mic: yes i have a mic not the best one but it does not echo.
Timezone:ET
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:no never but i want to i have hears really good of them, and have took them on in games, they are very good pvpers very intense fights.
PvP Strengths:im pretty good with the fishing rod that is what i'm trying to get better with, im very good with flint and steel.
PvP Weaknesses: teams of 3 or higher, hackers, strong fishing rod users.
Past Clans (If any) foraksen v1, omega
You cool?: i'm pretty cool if you get to know me
Best puppy picture: i love puppy's i have one but cant get pic of him
Side note: i know a member in the clan who does not like me due to a bsm miscall back 2 or 3 months ago, if you are that person please forgive me for being mean and calling you names, thats my fault. i would like a shot at a top ranked clan with amazing pvpers and and a clan that likes to have fun i hope you forgive me thank you!

Last edited:

Waleed

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:LIONSTILLIDIE but i would like to be called lions.
Donor: i have diamond donor
Wins:568
Got Skype/TS: i have both i have not been on the ts, but i will be very active on ts.
Got a mic: yes i have a mic not the best one but it does not echo.
Timezone:ET
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:no never but i want to i have hears really good of them, and have took them on in games, they are very good pvpers very intense fights.
PvP Strengths:im pretty good with the fishing rod that is what i'm trying to get better with, im very good with flint and steel.
PvP Weaknesses: teams of 3 or higher, hackers, strong fishing rod users.
Past Clans (If any) foraksen v1, omega
You cool?: i'm pretty cool if you get to know me
Best puppy picture: i love puppy's i have one but cant get pic of him
Side note: i know a member in the clan who does not like me due to a bsm miscall back 2 or 3 months ago, if you are that person please forgive me for being mean and calling you names, thats my fault. i would like a shot at a top ranked clan with amazing pvpers and and a clan that likes to have fun i hope you forgive me thank you!
This is not the real LionStillide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci