• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:EvilRainbowHD
Donor:Life time donor
Wins:320 on this and 150 on ult
Got Skype/TS:yes both!
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) evilrainbowhd!
Got a mic:yes
Timezone:easternstanderd time
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:alot on survival!:)
PvP Strengths:bows and swords!
PvP Weaknesses:fire!
Past Clans (If any) this one:) and forgotten sorta!
You cool?:past;)
Best puppy picture:
You have been denied. Feel free to pm an officer/leader for any questions or concerns regarding your denial.

MasonBulldog

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys it's hard for me to say this, but I am finally ready to say it. I am going to be going on break for a while due to is that mcsg is not really that fun anymore. Like I will be getting on time to time and all that stuff but I won't be playing that much. I will probably be going to be taking a month break because of this I don't want to but I need to. Since I got this off my chest I will see you guys in a month. LiningHawk1702 and Rebels I will miss you while I'm on my break.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys it's hard for me to say this, but I am finally ready to say it. I am going to be going on break for a while due to is that mcsg is not really that fun anymore. Like I will be getting on time to time and all that stuff but I won't be playing that much. I will probably be going to be taking a month break because of this I don't want to but I need to. Since I got this off my chest I will see you guys in a month. LiningHawk1702 and Rebels I will miss you while I'm on my break.
Seeya in a month Mason. I will try to miss you!

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
You better come back don't leave me <3

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
I havent been on the rebels long but i know you more than a lot of the other clan members, you are really active on the server even if you cheat in survival lol but your a cool guy and i know we are all gonna miss you until ya get back ( its 4 in the morning and i get sappy when im tired lol) but see ya man come on the server whenever

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
): ILY DONT LEAVE PLS

joshbillyjoe

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: joshbillyjoe
Donor: diamond
Wins: 300 not including alts.
Got Skype/TS: both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) You got me bran
Got a mic: Yeah
Timezone: EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Not that often but I have b4.
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, Bow, FNS
PvP Weaknesses: Lag and waterfights
Past Clans (If any) Oh, Storm, Element, Omega, Destroyers, Forsaken, those r the ones I can remember :p
You cool?: Super duper :)
Best puppy picture:
http://imgur.com/pKWwLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: joshbillyjoe
Donor: diamond
Wins: 300 not including alts.
Got Skype/TS: both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) You got me bran
Got a mic: Yeah
Timezone: EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Not that often but I have b4.
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, Bow, FNS
PvP Weaknesses: Lag and waterfights
Past Clans (If any) Oh, Storm, Element, Omega, Destroyers, Forsaken, those r the ones I can remember :p
You cool?: Super duper :)
Best puppy picture:
http://imgur.com/pKWwLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just got denied from Sovereign. Apply for Rebels, seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci