• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi my Rebels,

I want to start off with, thank you. Thank you for making these past 7 months the most memorable time of my life. Who knew a video game would change my life so much. You are more than just teammates, you are my family.

When I first got on teamspeak back in March, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I had no idea I would laugh, cry, smile and love over everything that would go on for the next 7 months. This clan, these people, have forever changed my life. Every single person I've met over the past months has been because of this clan. I will never forget that.

My time with this clan has come to an end. I want to leave on a good note. I think I've done my job here. I can leave with knowing I've tried.

Few shout outs to people who have affected me greatly through-out my time with Rebels:

Shea- I honestly have no idea where to be without you. You are such an amazing person. You are so smart and witty. I'm so glad that we became friends. I'm so glad I can come to you with any problem and know that the advice you give me will make me feel like there are no problems in the world. You are one of the best of friends I've come to meet with MCSG, and you always will be.

Tristan- We've had our problems but they will never get in the way of how much you mean to me. You are one of the oldest friends I've had in this clan. You were the person to get me on to this teamspeak. Your humor is what makes you Tristan. Your serious side is what makes you strong. You make me smile anytime I'm around you. Thank you so much for getting me onto teamspeak.

Max- The most sincere person I've come across so far in life. You're always are there for any problem I've ever had. You always make me feel loved and cared for. I will never forget you always being there for me with the tough decisions I've gone through. ily Maxy.

Cooper- You are such an awesome person. One of kind. You are so talented and its always a good time talking with you. You're so different from most people I've met on here, which is a good thing. Your way of going about things is so awesome. You're so clever and blunt. We need more people like you in the world.

Lexi- I never knew when we first met that we would grow to have such a tight bond. You are the one person I always want along my side. A funny story... When I first joined, Kosmish was someone I looked up to. She was an officer as well. When she left, I sort of felt I owed it to her to continue this legacy. I think I did an okay job at that. Knowing you are here makes me feel at peace with leaving. I know you will do such an amazing job with this clan. You never stop trying. Never lose that Lexi.

Scott- Such an opinionated person and you always make sure your voice is heard. I love that about you. You were always on my side in all arguments. You were there for me with one of the hardest times I dealt with as an officer. Thanks for always making me feel like my opinion matters.

Kosmish- Although you've been gone for some time now, you were one of the biggest reasons as to why I joined this clan. You were someone I looked up to. Thank you for convincing me that joining this clan would be a good decision, because it certainly was. I know you will always be there for me, even when I don't know it.

Ryan(Geanhimes)- I know we definitely left off on a bad note. I hope you someday see this. You were such an important aspect to this clan, always will be. You were such a strong believer with doing what is right. I appreciate all you've done for this clan. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this journey.

Tiro- Honestly, you have become one of my closet friends through-out my time here. You are so true to your word. You always make sure what's right will be what happens. Doing the right thing is one of the greatest achievments you can get. You always do that. You talked me through so many hard times and kept me going. Thank you so much Chase (yes I said Chase because I love you)

Soul- You are the one person I've always gone to about any problem. You know everything there is to know about me. Since the first time we talked all the way to today, I know I can come to you with any issue and feel like it's okay, no matter how bad it might be. I'm so happy that the rebels and forgotten have done their best at maintaining this friendship. I'm forever grateful for everything you've done for me and this clan. They might not know it, but that isn't what matters to you. What matters is fixing something when its broken. Thank you for always being there for not only me, but The Rebels.

Lastly, Brandon- I honestly don't even know where to begin. You are the one person I hold dear to my heart Brandon. You mean so much to me. We've had our troubles, but I'm glad we've grown from them. You hold some of the biggest memories with this clan. You will always be the first thing that pops in my mind when I think of The Rebels. Thank you for holding onto me for so long. You've constantly talked me out of things and I'm thankful for that. I'm sorry you couldn't talk me out of it this time. I just want you to know, I'll always be around. This isn't goodbye, it's just a see you later. Do what makes you happy, please. Always do that. #Hobos4Lyfe

Again, I can't thank you all enough. Even if you weren't mentioned in this, I want every person who has been in this clan with me to know that you've affected me in a good way. I've completely grown into a new person because of this clan. It's bittersweet that this has to come to an end for me. I'm happy though. I hope I made you smile. If I at least did that, I know I did my job.

I'll always be your sassy pug lover.
- Maddy
I didnt know you that well ( its not like i know anyone on the clan well yet) but thanks a lot for being on of the first people to help me in the clan even before i was trial it ment a lot thanks im sure everyones going to miss you and ive known you for i dont even think a mont and im going to miss you lol good luck

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
My Flight to the Philippines is tomorrow morning (Wednesday, Jan 8th) and The trip will take a total time of 23 hours, and I'm expected to arrive at the Philippines Thursday night, which is Thursday morning for you guys or whatever. Can't wait to play MCSG.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
My Flight to the Philippines is tomorrow morning (Wednesday, Jan 8th) and The trip will take a total time of 23 hours, and I'm expected to arrive at the Philippines Thursday night, which is Thursday morning for you guys or whatever. Can't wait to play MCSG.
soooooooooo how much fun did u have in the land of the white? (sorry if this offends anyone ill delete immeadealty if it does)

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Can't wait for your return. c; I've missed you

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
soooooooooo how much fun did u have in the land of the white? (sorry if this offends anyone ill delete immeadealty if it does)
*whitelands. I had a ton of fun, a lot of new experiences, no lag, got to meet Bran and Mikey, etc. It was gooooooooood.

Can't wait for your return. c; I've missed you
Ive missed you too bby.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi my Rebels,

I want to start off with, thank you. Thank you for making these past 7 months the most memorable time of my life. Who knew a video game would change my life so much. You are more than just teammates, you are my family.

When I first got on teamspeak back in March, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I had no idea I would laugh, cry, smile and love over everything that would go on for the next 7 months. This clan, these people, have forever changed my life. Every single person I've met over the past months has been because of this clan. I will never forget that.

My time with this clan has come to an end. I want to leave on a good note. I think I've done my job here. I can leave with knowing I've tried.

Few shout outs to people who have affected me greatly through-out my time with Rebels:

Shea- I honestly have no idea where to be without you. You are such an amazing person. You are so smart and witty. I'm so glad that we became friends. I'm so glad I can come to you with any problem and know that the advice you give me will make me feel like there are no problems in the world. You are one of the best of friends I've come to meet with MCSG, and you always will be.

Tristan- We've had our problems but they will never get in the way of how much you mean to me. You are one of the oldest friends I've had in this clan. You were the person to get me on to this teamspeak. Your humor is what makes you Tristan. Your serious side is what makes you strong. You make me smile anytime I'm around you. Thank you so much for getting me onto teamspeak.

Max- The most sincere person I've come across so far in life. You're always are there for any problem I've ever had. You always make me feel loved and cared for. I will never forget you always being there for me with the tough decisions I've gone through. ily Maxy.

Cooper- You are such an awesome person. One of kind. You are so talented and its always a good time talking with you. You're so different from most people I've met on here, which is a good thing. Your way of going about things is so awesome. You're so clever and blunt. We need more people like you in the world.

Lexi- I never knew when we first met that we would grow to have such a tight bond. You are the one person I always want along my side. A funny story... When I first joined, Kosmish was someone I looked up to. She was an officer as well. When she left, I sort of felt I owed it to her to continue this legacy. I think I did an okay job at that. Knowing you are here makes me feel at peace with leaving. I know you will do such an amazing job with this clan. You never stop trying. Never lose that Lexi.

Scott- Such an opinionated person and you always make sure your voice is heard. I love that about you. You were always on my side in all arguments. You were there for me with one of the hardest times I dealt with as an officer. Thanks for always making me feel like my opinion matters.

Kosmish- Although you've been gone for some time now, you were one of the biggest reasons as to why I joined this clan. You were someone I looked up to. Thank you for convincing me that joining this clan would be a good decision, because it certainly was. I know you will always be there for me, even when I don't know it.

Ryan(Geanhimes)- I know we definitely left off on a bad note. I hope you someday see this. You were such an important aspect to this clan, always will be. You were such a strong believer with doing what is right. I appreciate all you've done for this clan. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this journey.

Tiro- Honestly, you have become one of my closet friends through-out my time here. You are so true to your word. You always make sure what's right will be what happens. Doing the right thing is one of the greatest achievments you can get. You always do that. You talked me through so many hard times and kept me going. Thank you so much Chase (yes I said Chase because I love you)

Soul- You are the one person I've always gone to about any problem. You know everything there is to know about me. Since the first time we talked all the way to today, I know I can come to you with any issue and feel like it's okay, no matter how bad it might be. I'm so happy that the rebels and forgotten have done their best at maintaining this friendship. I'm forever grateful for everything you've done for me and this clan. They might not know it, but that isn't what matters to you. What matters is fixing something when its broken. Thank you for always being there for not only me, but The Rebels.

Lastly, Brandon- I honestly don't even know where to begin. You are the one person I hold dear to my heart Brandon. You mean so much to me. We've had our troubles, but I'm glad we've grown from them. You hold some of the biggest memories with this clan. You will always be the first thing that pops in my mind when I think of The Rebels. Thank you for holding onto me for so long. You've constantly talked me out of things and I'm thankful for that. I'm sorry you couldn't talk me out of it this time. I just want you to know, I'll always be around. This isn't goodbye, it's just a see you later. Do what makes you happy, please. Always do that. #Hobos4Lyfe

Again, I can't thank you all enough. Even if you weren't mentioned in this, I want every person who has been in this clan with me to know that you've affected me in a good way. I've completely grown into a new person because of this clan. It's bittersweet that this has to come to an end for me. I'm happy though. I hope I made you smile. If I at least did that, I know I did my job.

I'll always be your sassy pug lover.
- Maddy
I don't believe that I've ever spoken to you before, but I would still like to wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

MCKing_Sam

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: MCKing_Sam
Donor: Gold Donor
Wins:138/486
Got Skype/TS:Yes I have both.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) samglasgow69
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Central America
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have not teamed with Branbob83 and Mrturnip_12 a few times.
PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel and Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Facing someone with fishing rods.
Past Clans (If any) Tigers, AquaElites, and HydroLightz
You cool?: Yes I think I am pretty cool.
Best puppy picture:

Attachments

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: MCKing_Sam
Donor: Gold Donor
Wins:138/486
Got Skype/TS:Yes I have both.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) samglasgow69
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Central America
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have not teamed with Branbob83 and Mrturnip_12 a few times.
PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel and Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Facing someone with fishing rods.
Past Clans (If any) Tigers, AquaElites, and HydroLightz
You cool?: Yes I think I am pretty cool.
Best puppy picture:

Applications are closed.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
When will they be opened?
We do not know when they will be open just keep an eye on the thread. We currently have a lot of trial members that will probably fill up the available spots. Keep an eye on the thread to know when they are up again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci