• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello beautifuls. :)

So, this is a tough day for me, as I finally give up my leader position for this amazing clan. I have been in the rebels for 15 months now, and this has been by far the best thing to ever happen to me, and always will be. I met so many amazing people and made soo many friends. But sadly, as I've been playing MCSG for almost 2 years, I'm getting very bored of the game and need a chance to move on. Lately I haven't been active with the clan and I feel extremely guilty, and I feel like I am only holding the clan back and that they can be so much more without me. I've been in a leader position for 10 months, and full leader for 7 months. That's crazy to think that I was denied for being a suspected hacker, and now I'm resigning as leader. I am technically leaving MCSG, but I know I'll be back, so I'm just posting it here instead of people making a big deal about it and getting mad at me for not actually quitting completely. But as most of you know, I am in my last semester of high school and it's getting pretty crazy, and I need to set my priorities straight. I love every single one of you and will miss you so much. I'll still be on the teamspeak, so don't you worry your chubby little cheeks. c: This has been a crazy 15 months and I have so many people to thank. If you don't make this list, I'm sorry and I love you, but it's just for rebels members. ILYALL

CraftyKratonite - Tristan you have been my greatest friend since the first time we met back in december of 2012. I love you dearly with my heart (no homo, or homo, depends on how you take it) and you better take care of the kids. It has been so great to meet up with you and mikey and I hope we can do that again. You've stuck with me through good times, and some bad times, but you've always been there for me putting a smile on my face, and I cannot thank you enough for being the friend that you have been for me. You were a great co-leader and I hope you stick with this clan. I have more to say, but I'll keep it short because I know we'll keep in touch ;P

Maxypie Max you are seriously one of the funniest and most energetic people I've met, and you are perfect to lead this clan. I really see you going far, and I believe you can pull this clan along. You're a strong person, with such a big heart. I really treasure our friendship, and I'm actually excited to see how well you'll run this clan. Good luck man, let me know if you need help with anything, I'm always here.

Turnip Although we always argue, I can't see this clan without you. You always bring great ideas forward and remind me of the little things that I always forget to do lol. You know how to stick up for yourself, and you're very strong. I know it may have seemed like I disliked you at times, but really I can't be mad at you, because you always put the clan first and I respect you so much for that. Thanks for all you've done, Scott.

Cscoop Cooper, at first I didn't really know you when you first joined the clan, but I'm glad we started talking and became such good friends. You're so hilarious, and I love your dry humor and your insults to people xD I love all the great times we had on teamspeak, and I really enjoy your company. Please do what you want, always follow your heart. Woof.

Rexxy Lexi I knew from day one that you were going to be very interesting, and I was right xD I love your personality and am honestly extremely jealous of your pvp skills. You are a great officer; please keep up the good work. This clan needs you :)

SpellCaster24 Trevor, I'm glad I had the chance to meet you, and I'm glad you finally came out of your shell and really showed everyone how funny you are. You are an outstanding pvper, and don't ever let anyone put you down. Good luck with your future, man.

LiningHawk1702 You have been in the clan for such a long time and it's really cool to see you still involved. I enjoyed your company for many months now and I'll miss you. Spread your wings and flyyyyyy

polarisXD Polaris you have been my buddy for so long now, that I don't even remember the times where I never even knew you. Sure we've had a lot of bad moments (you and your running -,-) but I can't explain in words how much I treasure our friendship and I'm glad you stuck around for this long.

Sage Pickering Sage, you always manage to make me laugh to the point when I'm in tears. You and your microsoft sam, my god don't get me started. But honestly I'm really really glad you joined and it's been a great time with you here. Keep up the good work penguino c;

Wizterfix myruhh7 Wicky and Mayra, you guys have been my late night buddies along with sage and trevor, and it's been some great times. You guys made MCSG more fun for me when my desire was burning out. ilybothsm

mikefroot piranga You two have been the oldest members of the rebels and that is truly incredible. Sorry piranga, but mike just barely beats your for the number 1 spot cx But you guys both have great personalities and it's been great leading you.

Rhino1928 Gipp You guys r cray. I'm gonna miss your random comments about nothing that always make me laugh :D Thanks for making my time here very interesting.. :p

Cupcake Eden, although we didn't talk as much as I would of liked, I'm glad that I was able to be crazy around you and you would just be crazy right back. You're an extremely good artist and I'm jealous lol. Make sure Max isn't too happy...make him suffer. Ok bye!!!

And to all the newer players who I haven't really had time to play with (TehSteelFlexer Jccandfriends Blazerboy123 ScrewYouGumby2 iancool Apzy A13X9 ChrisComedies WertQuadNine ) I'm sorry for not being as active as I should have been. I really wish I had the chance to talk to you guys way more, but I tried. I got to befriend most of you pretty well, but others I had no time with and it makes me sad. I hope you guys enjoy your stay in the rebels, it's a really great clan. Most importantly, have fun :)

Zoeticly I know you're not associated with rebels anymore, but I just want to thank you for all the hard work you put into this clan. Everyone respected you so much, regardless of what you thought. Thank you for being there for me, and I hope you enjoy yourself with whatever you do. ilysm

Zeno I can't thank you enough for starting this clan. I'm glad I was able to run it for this long and I hope I made you proud c:

Here's some more tags to ppl I had fun with and luv: Zado michael harmon omega_moon RyanHolland Aezlurr soggypickle Flyer ryanroks594 Johan1555

As of right now, I will still control the thread and the teamspeak, so don't worry. I will put myself under "Owner" rank, but I really don't run it anymore. If you have any questions PM me. Good luck everyone. I love you all <33333

~Bran
Well, this day had to come someday right? I will miss you greatly. You were by far, the funniest leader ever. You did some amazing things to this clan, and without you, this clan would've gone no where close to what it has been now. You are an amazing friend, and I will never forget the fun moments we had. Good luck in the future, and don't forget to visit us someday! <3
-Lining

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score

So, this is a tough day for me, as I finally give up my leader position for this amazing clan. I have been in the rebels for 15 months now, and this has been by far the best thing to ever happen to me, and always will be. I met so many amazing people and made soo many friends. But sadly, as I've been playing MCSG for almost 2 years, I'm getting very bored of the game and need a chance to move on. Lately I haven't been active with the clan and I feel extremely guilty, and I feel like I am only holding the clan back and that they can be so much more without me. I've been in a leader position for 10 months, and full leader for 7 months. That's crazy to think that I was denied for being a suspected hacker, and now I'm resigning as leader. I am technically leaving MCSG, but I know I'll be back, so I'm just posting it here instead of people making a big deal about it and getting mad at me for not actually quitting completely. But as most of you know, I am in my last semester of high school and it's getting pretty crazy, and I need to set my priorities straight. I love every single one of you and will miss you so much. I'll still be on the teamspeak, so don't you worry your chubby little cheeks. c: This has been a crazy 15 months and I have so many people to thank. If you don't make this list, I'm sorry and I love you, but it's just for rebels members. ILYALL

CraftyKratonite - Tristan you have been my greatest friend since the first time we met back in december of 2012. I love you dearly with my heart (no homo, or homo, depends on how you take it) and you better take care of the kids. It has been so great to meet up with you and @michaelharmon and I hope we can do that again. You've stuck with me through good times, and some bad times, but you've always been there for me putting a smile on my face, and I cannot thank you enough for being the friend that you have been for me. You were a great co-leader and I hope you stick with this clan. I have more to say, but I'll keep it short because I know we'll keep in touch ;P

Maxypie Max you are seriously one of the funniest and most energetic people I've met, and you are perfect to lead this clan. I really see you going far, and I believe you can pull this clan along. You're a strong person, with such a big heart. I really treasure our friendship, and I'm actually excited to see how well you'll run this clan. Good luck man, let me know if you need help with anything, I'm always here.

Turnip Although we always argue, I can't see this clan without you. You always bring great ideas forward and remind me of the little things that I always forget to do lol. You know how to stick up for yourself, and you're very strong. I know it may have seemed like I disliked you at times, but really I can't be mad at you, because you always put the clan first and I respect you so much for that. Thanks for all you've done, Scott.

Cscoop Cooper, at first I didn't really know you when you first joined the clan, but I'm glad we started talking and became such good friends. You're so hilarious, and I love your dry humor and your insults to people xD I love all the great times we had on teamspeak, and I really enjoy your company. Please do what you want, always follow your heart. Woof.

Rexxy Lexi I knew from day one that you were going to be very interesting, and I was right xD I love your personality and am honestly extremely jealous of your pvp skills. You are a great officer; please keep up the good work. This clan needs you :)

SpellCaster24 Trevor, I'm glad I had the chance to meet you, and I'm glad you finally came out of your shell and really showed everyone how funny you are. You are an outstanding pvper, and don't ever let anyone put you down. Good luck with your future, man.

LiningHawk1702 You have been in the clan for such a long time and it's really cool to see you still involved. I enjoyed your company for many months now and I'll miss you. Spread your wings and flyyyyyy

polarisXD Polaris you have been my buddy for so long now, that I don't even remember the times where I never even knew you. Sure we've had a lot of bad moments (you and your running -,-) but I can't explain in words how much I treasure our friendship and I'm glad you stuck around for this long.

Sage Pickering Sage, you always manage to make me laugh to the point when I'm in tears. You and your microsoft sam, my god don't get me started. But honestly I'm really really glad you joined and it's been a great time with you here. Keep up the good work penguino c;

Wizterfix myruhh7 Wicky and Mayra, you guys have been my late night buddies along with sage and trevor, and it's been some great times. You guys made MCSG more fun for me when my desire was burning out. ilybothsm

mikefroot piranga You two have been the oldest members of the rebels and that is truly incredible. Sorry piranga, but mike just barely beats your for the number 1 spot cx But you guys both have great personalities and it's been great leading you.

Rhino1928 Gipp You guys r cray. I'm gonna miss your random comments about nothing that always make me laugh :D Thanks for my making my time here very interesting.. :p

Cupcake Eden, although we didn't talk as much as I would of liked, I'm glad that I was able to be crazy around you and you would just be crazy right back. You're an extremely good artist and I'm jealous lol. Make sure Max isn't too happy...make him suffer. Ok bye!!!

And to all the newer players who I haven't really had time to play with (TehSteelFlexer Jccandfriends Blazerboy123 ScrewYouGumby2 iancool Apzy A13X9 ChrisComedies WertQuadNine ) I'm sorry for not being as active as I should of been. I really wish I had the chance to talk to you guys way more, but I tried. I got to befriend most of you pretty well, but others I had no time with and it makes me sad. I hope you guys enjoy your stay in the rebels, it's a really great clan. Most importantly, have fun :)

Zoeticly I know you're not associated with rebels anymore, but I just want to thank you for all the hard work you put into this clan. Everyone respected you so much, regardless of what you thought. Thank you for being there for me, and I hope you enjoy yourself with whatever you do. ilysm

Zeno I can't thank you enough for starting this clan. I'm glad I was able to run it for this long and I hope I made you proud c:

Here's some more tags to ppl I had fun with and luv: Zado michael harmon omega_moon RyanHolland Aezlurr soggypickle Flyer ryanroks594 Johan1555

As of right now, I will still control the thread and the teamspeak, so don't worry. I will put myself under "Owner" rank, but I really don't run it anymore. If you have any questions PM me. Good luck everyone. I love you all <33333

~Bran
Bran NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Even though i don't want you to leave i will respect your decision.
The past few months ive been in the rebels i have had more fun than i had in my entire mcsg journey and i have you to thank for that and also leading such an amazing clan. When i first joined the rebels i was really shy and didnt really know anyone ( i was just some randy) but you introduced me to everyone and made me feel like i was part of the family and i truly am grateful for that. The late nights , QQ games and the scrims i played with you were sooo fun and im definitely gonna miss that. You were no doubt one of the most hilarious people i have ever met but you knew when to be serious and when to fool around which is also what made you one of the greatest clan leaders in my opinion. You kept the rebels together for over 15 months which is simply astonishing. I wish you the best of luck in life and everything. I hope you comeback !! sooon till then D: goodbye fran !!!

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score

CraftyKratonite - Tristan you have been my greatest friend since the first time we met back in december of 2012. I love you dearly with my heart (no homo, or homo, depends on how you take it) and you better take care of the kids. It has been so great to meet up with you and mikey and I hope we can do that again. You've stuck with me through good times, and some bad times, but you've always been there for me putting a smile on my face, and I cannot thank you enough for being the friend that you have been for me. You were a great co-leader and I hope you stick with this clan. I have more to say, but I'll keep it short because I know we'll keep in touch ;P

Rhino1928 Gipp You guys r cray. I'm gonna miss your random comments about nothing that always make me laugh :D Thanks for making my time here very interesting.. :p

And to all the newer players who I haven't really had time to play with (TehSteelFlexer Jccandfriends Blazerboy123 ScrewYouGumby2 iancool Apzy A13X9 ChrisComedies WertQuadNine ) I'm sorry for not being as active as I should have been. I really wish I had the chance to talk to you guys way more, but I tried. I got to befriend most of you pretty well, but others I had no time with and it makes me sad. I hope you guys enjoy your stay in the rebels, it's a really great clan. Most importantly, have fun :)

~Bran
Bye bran, thanks for even agreeing on creating the as rebels <3

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

~Bran
Gosh darn it Bran, y u do dis.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score

Here's some more tags to ppl I had fun with and luv: Zado michael harmon omega_moon RyanHolland Aezlurr soggypickle Flyer ryanroks594 Johan1555 Apollo1817 Denster91 JaysWing Keanu267 TheKidz101 Kimberly Lucidictive MasonBulldog19 NewieLordArbiter norverified Prosaur Auroraty|Kristie resistantcorn12 Tironas11 Virtual shakyy duckluv321

~Bran
Bye Bran :/ thught I would just put one of my only memories with you.

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Posting here if the thread get's locked? Good luck Bran, I know you will do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci