• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what to do anymore, I've tried explaining myself so many times but no one will listen or no one cares. I'm doing this for you guys i'm trying so hard for this to work believe me. It's so stressful making the best possible choice as a leader and getting so much hate for it. Its hard to make a complete copy of an old clan with new people this is the closest I could get to it. I'm sorry if I ruined your experience here.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what to do anymore, I've tried explaining myself so many times but no one will listen or no one cares. I'm doing this for you guys i'm trying so hard for this to work believe me. It's so stressful making the best possible choice as a leader and getting so much hate for it. Its hard to make a complete copy of an old clan with new people this is the closest I could get to it. I'm sorry if I ruined your experience here.
I understand. This is my fault for saying this. I just had to Max.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
I understand. This is my fault for saying this. I just had to Max.
It's not, I understand everyone's just showing there opinion. I'm just getting overwhelmed with everyones "feedback" and I feel likes its a personal attack. That's just the type of person I am.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
People are complaining about this but to be honest i dont see where it is coming from. Rebels was inactive as was destiny. Now its hard to see us in a channel with less than 15 people. 30 minutes ago we were in the channel playing together and there wasnt a single person who wasnt laughing and having a good time. Yet they say things are different. Maybe it is different for the better. If you want to be in an inactive clan that doesnt do anything make one but as of now this is the most fun i have had in mcsg in a while and that not just my opinion

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
It's not, I understand everyone's just showing there opinion. I'm just getting overwhelmed with everyones "feedback" and I feel likes its a personal attack. That's just the type of person I am.
I wasn't trying to attack you Max. :( I really wasn't. I'm sorry.

Kohiro

Diamond
Reaction score
tbh I don't see why people are complaining about this not being like the old Rebels. I don't think recreating the old Rebels was the purpose of the merge; It was to bring together two inactive clans and create a new family.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to attack you Max. :( I really wasn't. I'm sorry.
You don't have to apologize for saying how you feel
People are complaining about this but to be honest i dont see where it is coming from. Rebels was inactive as was destiny. Now its hard to see us in a channel with less than 15 people. 30 minutes ago we were in the channel playing together and there wasnt a single person who wasnt laughing and having a good time. Yet they say things are different. Maybe it is different for the better. If you want to be in an inactive clan that doesnt do anything make one but as of now this is the most fun i have had in mcsg in a while and that not just my opinion
I agree with this, but it seems like this wasn't the case for some people.

On the same note, you can't make everyone happy with a decision. We knew some ppl would feel alienated, but at the same time, some people are very happy with it. I'm sorry not everyone is content, but everyone should at least give it a try before making their judgement. If you're really unhappy, someone should step up as a new leader and reband whatever branch you guys feel is missing. People have a lot of opinions, but no one offers solutions.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Personally I think before people say they don't like it, they should give it a chance. Try to be a part of it for a week. I've been in chats filled with people and I've had so much fun with everyone and it looked like many others felt this way as well. This is a chance for a new family and more friends to have fun with on these servers and others, just try to be open about it. Also consider what Max said, it was this or disbanding, personally I know what I'd prefer.

P.S. Ag | Alex does this signature appease you?

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally I think before people say they don't like it, they should give it a chance. Try to be a part of it for a week. I've been in chats filled with people and I've had so much fun with everyone and it looked like many others felt this way as well. This is a chance for a new family and more friends to have fun with on these servers and others, just try to be open about it. Also consider what Max said, it was this or disbanding, personally I know what I'd prefer.
I don't know why it'd have to come to disbanding if we didn't merge though? That's my only like question or whatever.

Also, to those ppl that say that we are, we're not really arguing. It's just a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci