• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Had a good time with this clan, time to give a few mentions to people I'll miss.

Maxypie - Best clan owner I have met, and a great friend. Had some fun times with you on GTA, UHC, etc. Sad to leave you, and I hope this clan does great. I know you'll continue to do a good job leading it.

MrSonicpunk - Didn't expect it, but over the time in this clan you have been my best friend. You always were there, and you are really mature and kind. Probably going to miss you most, and had a great time playing GTA and just talking with you. Didn't want it to come to this but I'm sure we'll keep in touch.

Justiinn - You were always the one that treated others the way you'd like to be treated. You saw people lonely and would move them up. That is what I liked most about you, and you always put yourself in other people shoes. You were one of the only people to support me to the end, and I thank you for that.

That's all honestly. The rest of you were either too busy to make acquainted with me, too ignorant to be me friend, or never there when I needed you most. Best of luck to all of you.

-Cole
I was gone for two weeks, so I'm sorry I couldn't help, but I'm gonna miss you man.

plztem

Experienced
Reaction score
I was gone for two weeks, so I'm sorry I couldn't help, but I'm gonna miss you man.
Tbh, forgot you in my post... May have been since you weren't here near the end. Gonna miss you too man :/

Kohiro

Diamond
Reaction score
glad to see that you guys are #1 again
good work rebels! wooooo
yeeaagaasaaaah
goooooo reeeeeeeebeeeeeellllllsssssss
woooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.