• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
IGN: afroninja609!
Age: My current age at this time is 15, and I am quite mature as you will see if you let me join this
Donor: I do not currently have a donor rank on this server, but I will strive to get some rank!
Wins: I currently have very few wins, but Maxy and Jccandfriends are awesome guys and u guys are honestly the players in the MCGAMER trademark community that i look up to the most!
Got a mic: I currently have a microphone by the name of Default that I have been usuing for a while now and teamspeak. It has been a couple years now and it still hasn't broken!
Got TS: Of course silly billy!
Past Clans (If any): I have very little clan experience, but you will see that I am a very experienced clan player. I enjoy hanging out with fellow MCGamerplayers. I feel as if you allow me into this clan, I will help this clan rise to the top and beat all the other clans :D . I am very hopeful that you will accept me into this clan because I know that I will be refreshing this page for most likely hours until I see a reply. Thank you so much for this great opportunity. !
Timezone: unneccesary information
duh

Why do you want to join Vendetta? For obvious reasons, I know very well that this is numero un clan (i also speak french) in the whole entirely worlds.
You Cool: cooler than an icecube in a freezer on the top of Mt. Everest! if ya know whattum saying

PS. I am also a very friendly guy as well!. I partake in extracurricular activities such as soccer, Minecraft™, school, and much more! I know that you all with see me as a friendly guy because I actually took professional friendship lessons to improve my friendship skills to the very best they can be!

Thank you AGAIN for this great opportunity and I can't wait to talk to you guys :D:);) :cool::p:oops::rolleyes:o_O:cautious::censored::cry: :crying::love::laugh: :LOL::ROFLMAO: :ROFL::sleep: :zzz::sneaky::thumbsup: (y):unsure::facepalm::coffee::giggle::joy: :joyful::alien::ninja::X3: :3

BEST PUPPY PICTURE>!

ghostofmax

Survivor
Reaction score
Age: My current age at this time is 15, and I am quite mature as you will see if you let me join this
Donor: I do not currently have a donor rank on this server, but I will strive to get some rank!
Wins: I currently have very few wins, but Maxy and Jccandfriends are awesome guys and u guys are honestly the players in the MCGAMER trademark community that i look up to the most!
Got a mic: I currently have a microphone by the name of Default that I have been usuing for a while now and teamspeak. It has been a couple years now and it still hasn't broken!
Past Clans (If any): I have very little clan experience, but you will see that I am a very experienced clan player. I enjoy hanging out with fellow MCGamerplayers. I feel as if you allow me into this clan, I will help this clan rise to the top and beat all the other clans :D . I am very hopeful that you will accept me into this clan because I know that I will be refreshing this page for most likely hours until I see a reply. Thank you so much for this great opportunity. !
duh

Why do you want to join Vendetta? For obvious reasons, I know very well that this is numero un clan (i also speak french) in the whole entirely worlds.
You Cool: cooler than an icecube in a freezer on the top of Mt. Everest! if ya know whattum saying

PS. I am also a very friendly guy as well!. I partake in extracurricular activities such as soccer, Minecraft™, school, and much more! I know that you all with see me as a friendly guy because I actually took professional friendship lessons to improve my friendship skills to the very best they can be!

Thank you AGAIN for this great opportunity and I can't wait to talk to you guys :D:);) :cool::p:oops::rolleyes:o_O:cautious::censored::cry: :crying::love::laugh: :LOL::ROFLMAO: :ROFL::sleep: :zzz::sneaky::thumbsup: (y):unsure::facepalm::coffee::giggle::joy: :joyful::alien::ninja::X3: :3

BEST PUPPY PICTURE>!
accept

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
duh

BEST PUPPY PICTURE>!
Deny him. He applied for multiple clans at once. Those include; Rebels, Xenos, Vendetta, Vortex Clan, etc. LOL he just copy and pasted the whole app!!!!

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
duh

BEST PUPPY PICTURE>!
XD

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Spencer doesn't know how to log into the forums so here.

Minecraft IGN: solrdood
Donor: nope im poor
Wins: 54 badlion uhc's
Ratio: 3.44

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: A lot
Got a mic: Nope never spoken
Got TS: ya
Past Clans (If any) Invincible
Timezone: PST

Why do you want to join Rebels: Nope
You cool: 8)
Best puppy picture: https://gyazo.com/041639b8c2659bdf3341b9f3b9545f77